"Okay." We kissed one last time before he walked out. I sighed and got up, got dressed, and walked out of my bedroom. I saw everyone talking in the kitchen with Rosie on one of the counter top. I smiled and walked over to the counter that she was on.

"Mommy! Where's Daddy?" She asked with confusion.

"He had to go, Cissy." She frowned but soon smiled when I kissed her nose. I grabbed a piece of toast from the plate in the middle and they all stared at me.

"What?"

"Tell her." Hermione whispered to me. I knew they wanted me to tell Rosie about the engagement.

"But she won't understand it. It won't change anything for her." I hissed.

"Won't change anything?! It'll change everything! You guys will be a proper family." Harry said loudly. I looked back at Rosie who was playing with her pjs.

"Fine." I sighed and walked over to Rosie.

"Cissy, I need to tell you something." She looked up at me and I bent down to her ear.

"Me and Daddy are going to get married." She looked extremely confused. I started thinking as to how I can explain this to her.

"He will start to be around everyday in a month or two. You'll see him everyday and we will be one big family." She finally understood and looked so happy that it made me smile.

"Will I have a broher? Or siser?!" She exclaimed. We all laughed.

"Not right now Cissy, but..." I leaned down to her ear again.

"Let's be hopeful. One day, you'll maybe have two more siblings." She squealed in my ear which made me step back and laugh.

*Four hours later*

"I need to talk to the goblin." Harry told Fleur as we stood in the small hallway. We walked into the grey room and saw the Gringotts Goblin sitting in his chair.

"How are you?" Harry asked.

"Alive." He answered. No dip!

"You probably don't remember..." Harry trailed off.

"That I showed your vault the first time you came to Gringotts? Even amongst goblins you're famous, Harry Potter." The goblin intertwined his fingers.

"You buried the elf." He asked more like a statement.

"Yes."

"And brought me here. You are... a very unusual wizard. How did you come by this sword?" The Gringotts worker asked.

"It's complicated." Harry said seriously.

"Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault?" The raven haired boy shot back.

"It's complicated." The goblin mocked Harry.

"The sword presented itself to us in a moment of need. We didn't steal it." Harry answered.

"There is a sword in Madame Lestrange's vault identical to this one.... but it's fake. It was placed there this summer."

"And she never suspected it was fake?" I cut in.

"The replica is very convincing. Only a goblin would recognize that this is the true sword of Gryffindor." He pointed at sword in the corner.

"Who is the acquaintance?" Hermione asked.

"A Hogwarts Professor. As I understand it, he's now headmaster." He told her.

"Snape? He put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault. Why?" Ron asked.