The mission

Ana's outfit:

*September 2nd*

*September 2nd*

I was given a mission by the order to go to the ministry and find out information about the death eaters plans or what they want. I started going into the ministry a week ago and I told them that I wanted to help them. Obviously they told my father and he was very excited that I joined again. Although I never told him where I'm staying or that I'm going back to Malfoy Manor. I usually just keep an eye on the death eaters and see how they interrogate people to kinda know what they're after.

"Rosie I have to go." I told my daughter as she cried on the cottage couch. I bent down and kissed her head lightly.

"I love you. Be good for Aunty Fleur." I looked up at Fleur and smiled.

"Keep her safe."

"I know." She said quietly. I always told her that everyday I left because I don't know what would happen.

I dissapereated and landed on the familiar marble flooring. I tried to blend in but obviously, like every day, I stood out like a sore thumb because I'm the dark lord's daughter.

I got into the elevator and held onto the top so I wouldn't jerk forward. It quickly went down to the courtroom where we were interrogating a supposed Muggle-Born. I hated this job because it's cruel to do this to people but I didn't have a choice.

"Ah, Anastasia. So glad to see you." Yaxle said as kindly as possible. All the death eaters are very nice to me, or at least as nice as death eaters can be, because I'm "back".

I sat down on one of the court benches and rested my feet on the ones in front of me. I sighed because I was already bored.

A couple minutes later Umbridge and Mafalda Hopkirk walked in. Mafalda worked under Umbridge but she was surprisingly sweet to me. When she saw me her eyes widened slightly and I furrowed my eyebrows.

The last person to walk in was the muggle-born, Mary Elizabeth Cattermole. I sighed quietly as Umbridge got on her little podium thing. I looked at my nails until my bored thoughts were interrupted by two men stumbling in. I raised my eyebrows because I recognized one of them, Runcorn.

"Reg?" Mary whimpered. Runcorn shoved who I assumed was Reg, forward. He stumble again and walked up to the little thrown they have the people being interrogated sit in.

"Mary Elizabeth Cattermole." Umbridge repeated. Mary looked down at her lap.

"Yes?" She looked up.

"A wand was taken from you. Is this, that wand?" Umbridge said as she held up a brown wand.

"Yes."

"What witch or wizard did you steal it from?"

"I didn't steal it. I got it when I was 11 at Diagon Alley. It chose me." She quivered. I started feeling bad for her, because she didn't do anything wrong!