Phases of the Positives

(Anastasia in 2005)

*April 2005*

Third Person's POV:

"Hey, Rosie!" Ana shouted from the couch of Malfoy Manor.

"What?!" Rosie snapped back from upstairs in her room, which made Draco glance up from his book to look at his wife across the couch.

"Could you clean your room? We're having guests over tonight for dinner!" All Ana heard as a response was Rosie's loud groaning.

"Are they eating in my room?!" She yelled back, and Draco raised his eyebrows.

"No, but you should get in the habit of cleaning your own room!" Anastasia barked.

"Just shut up, mum!" That was the last straw for Draco to shoot up and start walking upstairs, but Ana raced after him and stopped him.

"Hey, it's fine, I can deal with here," she whispered, and he gritted his teeth together. Ana walked up the stairs to Rosie's bedroom and opened the door to see her throwing her clothes and toys everywhere, "what the bloody hell are you doing, Rosaline?!"

"Since these supposed guests aren't eating in my room and this is my room and my toys and clothes, I thought why should I clean it since no one's opinions matter besides mine when it comes to my room," Rosie hissed, and Ana scoffed.

"No, clean up your room right now, I'm your mother, and I tell you what to do and what not to do. And right now, you have to clean your room," Rosie grumbled something under her breath and sat on her bed, "now!" Ana added, and she groaned.

"I'm going so you can shut up already!" She screamed, and that's when Draco, who had been listening from the stairs, came marching down the hallway into her doorway despite Ana's pleads to leave it be. Rosie got up off her bed and started cleaning up her destroyed room while Draco glared at her.

"Hey!" Her father's bitter words grabbed her attention, and she looked at him, "don't talk to your mother like that, you hear me? Stop with the attitude and respect us and the things we do for you."

"Geeze, I just said no to cleaning my room," Rosie said and rolled her eyes.

"It's not just that. You have been a brat for months, and both I and your mother are done with it. Either clean up your act or don't talk to us," he said sharply, and Rosie dug for a piece of paper and a quill. She wrote an 'okay' then showed it to her parents, who shot their eyebrows up in shock. Rosie walked over to the door and slammed it shut right in Draco's face, who was speechless along with Ana.

"What the hell?" He mumbled and glanced at his wife, who returned his worried look.

"Maybe we should just . . . . leave her be," Anastasia suggested and walked back downstairs. Draco sighed and rushed after her all the way to the music room, which he thought was odd because no one had been in that room for years. He saw her sitting at the dusty piano and look around at the old instruments, a single tear falling from her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away. Ana ran a hand through her hair and remembered all the beautiful and horrible memories in here, the good ones overpowering the bad ones. At the right time, Draco decided to come in and sit next to her.

"What's happening to this family? To our daughter?" Ana whispered and rested her head on Draco's shoulder. Draco kissed her long brunette hair and guided her closer to him by her waist.

"I don't know, I don't think I can use the Malfoy excuse anymore. It's something else, something else is bothering her, not just us."

*That Night*

LOVED BY A MALFOY | D.MALFOYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें