Rosaline

Ana's hair:

"We came to see you

"We came to see you." Hermione said with a small smile. I bit my lip and looked at Draco.

"Look, I know we were jerks to you but... we want to be part of this baby's life." Ron sighed.

"Rosaline." I said under my breath.

"What?" He asked.

"Her name is Rosaline. You don't have to keep calling her this baby." Draco said with edge in his voice.

"That's pretty. Anyway... we have a surprise for you." Ron said with a smile. Me and Draco raised our eyebrows as Harry opened the door to reveal the whole Weasley family. Including Bill, Charlie, and even Percy! I covered my mouth in shock as they all smiled at me.

I walked up to Molly and gave her a huge hug. Or at least the biggest hug I could get with my stomach. She smiled at me and was on the verge of tears.

"I'm so proud of you Rose. You're going to be a mother soon!" She exclaimed. I smiled at her but it was soon distracted when I saw someone enter the hospital over her shoulder. I looked around her and saw the person I needed most right now.

I ran over to Narcissa who was standing there looking around. She soon saw me and wrapped me in a hug. Tears rolled down my face as I hugged her tightly.

"So.... you're pregnant I assume?" She asked with a small laugh. I giggled and nodded. Draco walked quickly over to us and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Mother." He said with a smile. She smiled back at him as she hugged him.

"I'm so happy for you two. The Weasleys owled me quickly and I came her as soon as possible." She said with a huge smile on her face the whole time.

"We're very happy you did." Draco said with a smile.

"Anyway, what is the gender-" but she cut herself off.

"Actually.... I want to know when the baby is born. It will be more exciting to have the suspense!" She exclaimed. I giggled but nodded.

We walked back to our room and the Weasleys all had either confused or happy faces. Which I didn't understand either. But I sat back on the bed with Draco sitting next to me and Narcissa sitting on the other side.

"Um, we'll just leave you guys alone." Arthur said awkwardly. We nodded. They all fanned out into the lobby and closed the door.

"Okay... so what are you going to do when the baby comes?" Narcissa asked.

"Well, we are planning on giving it to the Weasleys and during the holidays I'll stay at Hogwarts and secretly aparate to be with the baby. And go to the Weasleys during the summer to see her." I lied.

"But, won't it get to the dark lord eventually that you have a child."

"I don't think so. As long as we be careful we should be fine. But... if he does find out-"