The Seven Potters

Ana's outfit:

*July 27th*

It has been a month since Dumbledore's death and I have stayed with the Weasleys the entire summer and I love that I get to see Rosie. She has begun talking more fluent but she still struggles with everything besides daddy and no. She also started walking although she does fall over sometimes.

Today we had to take Harry from the Dursley's and bring him to the burrow. But some people have to transform into Harry and use ways that the ministry can't detect.

All the people in the mission were either riding on brooms or thestrals as we flew to the Dursley's. Once we got there Hagrid knocked on the door and Harry slowly opened it. Once he saw Hagrid he smiled and Ron ran into his arms.

We all walked in and he hugged Hermione and me. We walked into the what looked like the Dursley's old living room. He hugged Fleur and greeted Bill, Remus, and Tonks. I have learned to be around Remus even though I still hate him for what he did to Kaden.

"A little accident with Greyback." Bill told Harry as he pointed at the large cut across his face.

"You're still beautiful to me." Fleur smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Bill will be taking his steaks on the raw side now." Remus joked as him and Tonks walked in. My face fell and I walked over to Jasmine. I didn't even like it when he talked but I can't lash out. It's like a vampire trying to control themselves when there is fresh blood around.

"My husband the joker. Hey, have you guys heard? Remus and I-." Tonks laughed but was cut off by Mad eye pushing her out of the way and thumping in.

"All right. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later! We've got to get the hell out of here, and quickly!" He yelled as he made it to the front. He stared at all of us.

"Potter. You're under age, so you still have the trace on you." Moody stated.

"What's the trace?" Harry asked.

"If you sneeze the ministry will know who wipes your nose. We have to use those means of transportation the trace can't detect: brooms, thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

"The real one?" Harry repeated.

"I believe you familiar with this particular brew." He pulled out the poly juice potion and opened the cap with an evil grin.

"No. Absolutely not."

"Told you he'd take it well." Hermione cut in.

"No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me I-"

"Never done that before, have we?" I interrupted.

"No. No this is different. I mean taking that, becoming me. No." Harry said as he turned toward me.