Deathly hallows

Ana's outfit:

It's been two days since Godric's hollow and Hermione has moved us to the Forest of Dean

It's been two days since Godric's hollow and Hermione has moved us to the Forest of Dean. Also, great news, Harry's wand is broken so that's so amazing, right? Ugh. This stupid camping is so shitty and I hate it! But I wasn't really thinking anymore because I was fast asleep as Harry was on "patrol". Or our version of patrol which is stand outside of the tent staring at nothing as you try to stay warm by the fire.

I woke up that morning to someone shouting my name.

"Hermione! Rose!" Harry yelled from outside the tent. I groaned and slowly got up like a sloth. I told you, I was never a morning person. I put on my sneakers and walked outside.

"Is everything alright?" Hermione asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"It's fine. Actually, you know, it's more than fine." He then gestured to a boy I hadn't seen in weeks. His ginger hair so dirty it looked brown, his clothes slightly torn, and his face with mud and gunk all over it.

"Hey." He said joyfully. Hermione stomped up to him.

"You...complete ass Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks! And you say 'hey'?" She scolded him as she grabbed the bag from his shoulder and hit him with it.

"Where's my wand? Where's my wand?" She asked Harry as she tuned around.

"I don't know." Harry said nervously as he backed up a little.

"Harry Potter you give me my wand!" She snapped.

"I don't have it." He said quickly as he was backed up into a tree.

"How come he's got your wand?" Ron asked.

"Never mind why he's got my wand." She tuned back around.

"What is that?" I asked as I stepped forward a little.

"You destroyed it. And how is it you just happen to have the sword of Gryffindor?" She asked them.

"It's a long story." Ron said quietly.

"Don't think this changes anything." She was about to walk away when he snapped.

"Oh, of course not. I only destroyed a bloody horcrux. Why would that change anything? Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just didn't know how to find you-" but he was cut off.

"Yeah, how did you find us?" Harry asked.

"With this. It doesn't just turn off lights." He held up his deluminator.

"I don't know how it works, but Christmas morning I was sleeping in this little pub keeping away from some snatchers and I heard it." He got quieter and quieter each word.

"It?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"A voice... your voice, Hermione, coming out of it." He told her.