Back with the Malfoy Family

(Rosie in 2005)

Third Person's POV:

*January 2005*

"Mum! Dad!" Rosaline screamed from the living room of Malfoy Manor, making Draco and Ana groan and cut short their make out session that would probably lead to trying for a baby for the hundredth time. 

"I swear to Merlin that 2006 is going to be the best year of our life," Draco growled which made Ana glare at him and hit his shoulder. They walked out of their master suit and saw Rosie standing at the top of the stairs with her arms crossed across her chest and a scowl twisted onto her blush colored lips.

"When is my Hogwarts letter coming?!" She demanded and snapped her arms to her sides, balling her fists to try and look intimidating like her father used to do when he was her age.

"Bloody hell, Rosaline! If you say that one more time I will bring you to Hogwarts personally and leave you there!" Draco snarled at his daughter who death glared at him. Rosie had not stopped asking her two parents when her Hogwarts letter was going to be coming and it was starting to irritate both of them, specifically Draco.

"Draco!" Ana yelled at him and pushed him back so he was behind her. Anastasia looked at her only child so far and sighed, "your letter will arrive on your 11th birthday, Cissy, like everyone else's," she said softly and Rosie huffed with a pout.

"But why can't I have it now?!" She screeched and Ana raised her eyebrows.

"You may be cute, Rosaline but the one thing I will not tolerate is being ungrateful. Now stop being a brat that me and your father both didn't raise and drop it. It will come when you turn 11, end of story," she said firmly which made Rosie grumble something under her breath and walk back downstairs to play with her pet Mexican Black Kingsnake she had gotten for her 9th birthday. That pet sounds a little crazy and it is but on her fourth birthday she made a large garter snake slither up her leg and lay in her lap, she also likes to play with the little green snakes in the garden so Draco and Ana both assumed she had inherited her mother's and grandfather's ability to speak to snakes.

Draco licked his lips and ran a hand through his hair, "when did she become a brat?" He asked more to himself.

"I don't know," Ana sighed again, "maybe it was something we did, or I did," she whispered and when Draco heard her last few words he whipped her around and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Hey, we didn't do anything wrong, okay? She's just being a kid and a Malfoy kid at that, I can't remember a time in my childhood where I was actually nice to my parents on purpose. It's not us, it's her, so don't ever blame yourself, you hear me?" He hissed which made Ana look away from his burning grey eyes and roll her's a little. 

"You hear me?" He repeated and she looked at her husband.

"You know you're hot when you're angry," she commented and he chuckled lightly.

"I'm serious, baby girl."

"And so am I . . . . you're really really hot," they both started giggling with huge smiles on their faces as they connected their foreheads together.

"I love you, gorgeous," Draco whispered.

"I love you too."

*A week later*

Ana paced in her and Draco's master bathroom with her eyes glued to the pink pregnancy test, waiting anxiously to see if it was finally positive after almost 1 year of trying. Her and Draco always thought it was odd that they got pregnant by accident when they were 15 but can't get pregnant after so much trying at the age 24 but I guess god just wasn't on their side. Draco was waiting on the other side of the door with his forehead resting on the door, hoping and praying that they could have another child even if the one they had right now was a piece of work. But Rosie was his flower, he loved her with every bit and piece of his body and would die for her, that was no question or argument. But she's a kid, and kids can be annoying and that's exactly what Rosie was sometimes, usually at the absolute worst moments.