Martha or Narcissa

Ana's hair:

"You two are having a

"You two are having a... a girl!" She announced with a huge smile. Me and Draco smiled like idiots. He then kissed me lightly.

"Minerva owes me five galleons." Madame Pomfery smirked as she cleaned up and walked away wanting to give us some privacy.

I smiled at her before looking at Draco.

"We're having a girl." He whispered with a huge smile.

"I know. I wanted a girl!" I exclaimed quietly. He smiled and kissed me passionately.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I said with tears in my eyes. He kissed my lips again. He then broke the kiss and placed his hand on my stomach.

"We should start coming up with names for you." He said with a smile as he looked at my bump.

"We should! But first we need to tell people that we're having a girl so we can have help with the names." I said as I looked at him. He nodded.

"I bet the girls would love to help us." I nodded. I then sat up and rolled my shirt down and performed my charm. When I was done, Draco wrapped his arm around me as we walked out of the wing.

"Who do you want to tell first?" He asked as we walked through the corridors.

"Definitely Kaden, Hermione, and Ginny. They will be the most excited." I smiled. Kaden eventually came around and he was actually super excited about being an uncle.

We walked into the Gryffindor common room and were bombarded with questions from Hermione and Ginny. I made the stupid mistake of telling them about the check up. And they have been waiting in the Gryffindor common room for an hour, waiting for us to tell them.

"What's the gender?!" Ginny screamed as she ran over to us. Hermione threw her book on the chair she was sitting on and ran over to us.

"Chill out Gin!" I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"No! What's the gender?! Tell me!" She whined. Draco rolled his eyes at her.

"God Ginny! Your niece is probably really scared of you right now...." I said slyly. She looked confused for a bit then it hit her and she smiled as she jumped up and down.

"What?! What is it?! What's the gender?!" Hermione asked cluelessly. I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you were the smart one?" I commented. She rolled her eyes at me.