Malfoy Manor

Anastasia's hair:

I sighed on the black leather couch in the living room I had arrived in just a few months later

I sighed on the black leather couch in the living room I had arrived in just a few months later. I have been at Malfoy Manor for 3 months already and I am going back to Hogwarts in a week. I am nervous to go back, I mean I have been hiding a huge secret from all my friends and old family. I have been hiding that Voldemort is my father. Yep, Voldemort!

"Anastasia! Come!" I heard a familiar cold voice shout from the dining room. I sighed and got off the couch and went into the dark dining room. There, at the end of the table was my father. Staring at me coldly.

"Yes father?" I asked annoyed. He was fine with my attitude, he actually liked it! He thought it made me a true slytherin.

"As you know, you are starting Hogwarts in a week. Now, since you are my beloved daughter you have a small little mission. Your mission is simple. Befriend Harry Potter." He said slowly.

"I'm already friends with Harry." I groaned.

"No! You need to become best friends with Potter!" He snapped. I didn't even flinch.

"Do I have to?! Why can't I just become best friends with Hermione?" I whined.

"You will not befriend a mudblood! Otherwise you might as well go back to the blood traitor Weasleys!" He shouted.

"Ugh! Fine!" I complained.

"Good. Now you need to befriend Potter to gain his trust and learn information about him."

"Fine." I breathed. I have gotten used to doing what ever father says, because otherwise he will get mad. Even though I have never been scared of him, he can definitely yell.

"Great. You have a free day today so you can do whatever, but don't go outside of the Manor grounds!" He warned. I nodded then headed out of the dining room. Even though he was Voldemort and like ya know, plain evil. He is actually a pretty good father, he is considerate of my feelings, somewhat respectful to me, and he is always worried about me. I hate to admit it, but I love him for that.

Usually when I have a free day I just lay around but today I wanted to do something. So I walked up to Draco's room and saw an....amazing...sight.

There, by his dresser, stood Draco only in his boxers. I chuckled.

"Why are you just getting dressed? It's 1 in the afternoon!" I chuckled again. He didn't even turn around, he just kept looking though his dresser.

"Because, I might have just woken up." He said shyly. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. I looked at his dresser and scanned the clothes.

I quickly picked out an outfit for him and he put it on. He was about to button his shirt when I stopped him. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on the lips. He moved his hands from his buttons to my waist and pushed me toward him. I smiled into the kiss.