Hogwarts

(I going to start calling her Ana because I lazy) (if you can't tell the shirt is mesh🤤)

Ana's hair:

Ever since I have been at Malfoy Manor I have felt to express myself more

Ever since I have been at Malfoy Manor I have felt to express myself more. I'm more confident, maybe because I feel like I have power being Voldemort's daughter or.... I don't know. But I have decided to have a new style at Hogwarts. Part of my goal is to piss off my "family" by wearing not age appropriate clothes. But I love badass clothes now so, sorry Ronald! I'm wearing some slutty clothes now!

Today we were leaving for Hogwarts and I wasn't that excited. One reason was because it's school. And two because I have to do that stupid mission father gave me.

Father gave me a charm to cover up my mark while at Hogwarts so I don't have to wear long sleeves all the time. Yay!

"Anastasia! Come on! You must leave!" Father shouted from downstairs. I checked myself out one more time before casting the charm to hide my mark then ran downstairs. The elves already had everything down in the living room. I love house elves. I ran over to Draco and smiled while he just raised his eyebrows at my outfit.

"Anastasia! You will not be wearing-"

"Shut up father! I like this outfit and you better get used to this because I am going to start wearing more outfits like this!" I snapped at my father. He just sighed and walked over to me. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"You know your mission. Write to me as soon as you get information. Love you." He whispered and I kissed his cold cheek. He then walked into the dining room and closed the doors. Narcissa and Lucius walked over to us and held onto mine and Draco's hand. We then apparated and it was the same familiar feeling.

I landed on hard solid ground and I looked around to see the Hogwarts Express. I smiled and turned to Narcissa and Lucius.

Lucius walked over to me and kissed my hand lightly. I smiled as he walked back.

I turned to Narcissa before running to hug her. We hugged for a bit then she broke it and smiled at me.

"Have fun. Remember your mission." She whispered. I nodded. Once Draco was done saying good bye we made our way to the train where we went in our usual compartment. We sat down and I looked out the window and sighed.

Draco then wrapped his arm around me and I turned to him and smiled. I leaned into him and closed my eyes.

"Ya know, I could get used to this new style of yours." He whispered in my ear. I blushed lightly.

"I could too." I whispered back. I then relaxed in his arms, I was really tired for some reason and I wanted to sleep. So what place is better to sleep then Draco! I didn't go to sleep but I just rested my eyes a little. About 20 minutes later my stomach grumbled and Draco held in a laugh.