Awkward

Ana's hair:

I haven't talked to Draco for a week and it has been horrible

I haven't talked to Draco for a week and it has been horrible. I'm so lonely. I miss him. But whenever I try to talk to him he always walks away like he's scared of me or something. Today's the big death eater meeting before Draco goes to Hogwarts and I need to talk to him!

Right before the death eater meeting I went on a little snatch with Scabior and Greyback. Us three have scheduled to snatch for an hour a day just as a work out and to possibly find someone. We have found a couple of people but when we snatch in the forest right next to Malfoy Manor, not a lot of Mudbloods and blood traitors are that stupid to walk in that area. We also have raided a couple more shops in Diagon Alley and tried to locate the Order of the Phoenix headquarters but had no luck. All we found was a couple of frightened muggles that we had to kill because obviously they couldn't see Greyback and run to their friends and tell the world that they saw a real life werewolf. Could we've messed with their memories? Yes. But Scabior killed them before I could say no.

At 6:25 at night all the death eaters assembled into the dining room. I sat next to the head of the table where father would be sitting. Narcissa and Draco then walked in and I took in a sharp breath. They sat next right next to me because Draco didn't tell Narcissa about our fight. I glanced at Draco but looked away quickly.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in a while." Narcissa asked turning toward me.

"I'm fine. I've just been very busy with the Snatchers and stuff." I sent her a small smile.

"How's that going?"

"It could be better, but I can't complain obviously." I shrugged.

"Didn't you just raid another shop yesterday? What was it... oh! Madame Milkins?" She asked. I nodded slowly. I loved that shop. Draco glanced at me but what I saw was a frown.

"Do you remember Madame Milkins Draco?" Narcissa asked as she turned toward Draco. He stayed silent.

"What's the matter with you?"

"It's nothing, I'm fine."

"Yes it is. You can tell me Draco. I'm your mother-"

"I said I'm fine!" He snapped. She raised her eyebrows in shock.

"Don't take it out on her, Draco." I snapped quietly. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"What's up with him?" She whispered to me.

"We got in a fight last week and it's just..." I whispered to her.