For me

(No sunglasses because come on, she's inside!)
Ana's hair:

(No sunglasses because come on, she's inside!) Ana's hair:

Dumbledore and McGonagall just stood there. Shocked to their very cores.

"Professor. Please, I just want to get away from my father. I ran away and now I don't know where to go. So can I please stay here and go to Hogwarts again." I begged Dumbledore.

"How do I not know if you're a spy for Voldemort?" He questioned.

"You're just going to have to trust me on this one. Read my mind if you are so unsure! I don't care! Please Professor! I don't want to get sucked into that death eater mess again!"

"I'm sorry Ms.Riddle but-" McGonagall started.

"Minerva. Let her be. I believe her. And like I always say, help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it." Dumbledore smiled warmly. I smiled.

"Thank you. Professor thank you!"

"But. I will have Severus run some tests with you just to make sure." I nodded.

"He will also catch you up along with your other professors on what you missed."

"Okay. Thank you so much." I was about to walk to Snape's classroom when I was stopped.

"Oh and Ms.Riddle." I turned back around.

"You're new dormitory is in the place where everything is hidden. Just say 'dormitory' and it should work." He winked at me and I nodded. My dorm is in the room of requirement! I walked out of Dumbledore's office with my trunk floating in mid-air since I was too lazy to carry it and I basically ran to Snape's classroom. I walked in and he was sitting at his desk.

"It's true." He smirked.

"Does the dark lord know?" He asked. I nodded.

"He should."

"Professor Dumbledore wants me to run a few tests. I will read your mind several times to make sure it is correct and I will search everything that you brought." I nodded as he got up from his desk and pulled out his wand.

"Legillimens!" He bellowed before I felt my mind get taken over. I yelped in shock as he went from memory to memory. He stopped at certain ones like when Kaden died, me getting my promise ring taken away and getting tortured, getting the ring back, and even... Rosie opening her eyes for the first time. I wanted to fight back but I couldn't because he needed to find the memory of me running away.

After what felt like hours he finally got to the memory of me running away which made him stop. I was panting as my hands rested on my knees.

"Are we done yet?" I asked.

"Well, considering that I know for a fact that most of those memories are true. I trust you to provide me with the truth right now." He then got in my face.