Cottage

Ana's outfit:

We walked up the very familiar dark entrance as they tugged us along

"Stop moving!" Greyback hissed at me.

"No." I spat at him. He glared at me before punching me straight across the jaw and I tasted blood in my mouth which didn't feel good once I swallowed it. I winced as they brought us to the gates where Bella stood. I gulped. Greyback walked to the front and shoved me against the gates along with Harry who's hair was moved out of the way to see a light outline of his scar.

"Get. Draco." Bella whispered evilly.

I watched as Draco walked into the living room and saw us all. Greyback moved to a choke hold on me which was getting annoying. Bella grabbed Harry and pushed him to the ground by his hair but soon shot his head up which made him grunt loudly.

"Well... is it him?" She asked excitedly.

"I can't be sure." That's when Lucius walked over to Draco and grabbed the back of his neck. I hadn't seen Lucius since the department of mysteries and he looked awful! Azkaban messed him up.

"Draco. Look closely son. If we were the ones to hand Potter over to the dark lord... everything will be okay- we'll all be forgiven." Draco nodded quickly saying he understood.

"We aren't going to forget who caught him Mr.Malfoy." Scabior said like a smart ass.

"How dare you speak to me like that in my own house!" Lucius snapped which made Draco flinch.

"Lucius." Narcissa whispered to him as she pulled him away from his son.

"Don't be shy sweetie, come over." Bella grabbed onto Draco's hand and led him over to Harry. He bent down so he was at Harry's level and stared at him.

"Now, if this isn't who you think it is Draco and we call him. He'll kill us all. We have to be absolutely sure." Bella hissed at him.

"What's wrong with his face?" He asked. Merlin Draco.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bella asked as she walked over to the snatchers.

"He came to us like that. Probably something he picked up in the forest." One of the snatchers answered. Narcissa tapped Draco's shoulder and he moved away from Harry.

"Along with this one." Greyback let go of me and pushed me forward which made me fall to the floor.

"Hm, my dear you look so much like my future niece." Bella said with an edge of happiness in her voice. She then grabbed my chin with a smirk.

"Draco look at her hand. Isn't it pretty?" She teased as she dropped my chin and grabbed my hand. She showed them my promise ring and Draco's breath hitched. She threw me to the floor and I looked up at her. She was going to talk but she cut herself off with a gasp.