He's so dead

(Same hair in the pic, except blue of course)

*Day they go to Hogwarts*

"Anastasia!" Father yelled. I walked into the dining room to see Father in his usual spot.

"Yes?" I asked kindly. I've cut my attitude around Father since he tortured me.

"You have another mission." He ordered.

"What is it?" I asked gently.

"I am planning to lure Harry Potter to the department of mysteries at the end of the school year. You must follow him, along with Kaden as well." He demanded. I nodded quickly.

"Is that all?" I asked. He nodded and gestured me to leave. I scurried out of the dining room and up to Kaden's room to tell him our order. I knocked on his door and he mumbled a 'come in'.

I opened the door to see him laying on his bed. I giggled.

"Tired much."

"Yes. Father keeps calling me downstairs for literally anything related to the death eaters!" He complained. I sighed.

"Get used to it." I said. He sighed.

"He just told me that he is planning on luring Harry to the department of mysteries at the end of the year. He is demanding that we go with him." I sighed and sat on his bed. He groaned.

"I hate this!" He whined. He sat up from his bed slowly. I rubbed his back soothingly.

"I know. I hate it too. But we can get through this, together. And if I can hide the fact that I'm a death eater for a couple of months then you can too." I whispered. He nodded saying he understood.

"Now get packing since we are leaving in an hour or so." I said getting up. He nodded and slowly got off his bed and went to his dresser. I was about to leave when.

"Wait! How am I going to hide this from Kira?!" He yelled rolling up his sleeve. He looked down at his mark in disgust and I sighed and walked over to him.

"I use a charm that Draco taught me." I then taught him the simple charm and he thanked me. I went to my room and packed all my things before heading out of my room. Then I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up. I dropped my heavy trunk with a thud and ran to the nearest bathroom. I leaned over to the sink but I never puked. Strange. I'm not getting sick am I?

I then slowly walked back to my trunk and picked it back up. I walked down the stairs to see Father standing there with Draco, Kaden, and Narcissa. I walked over to them and set my trunk down. I walked over to father and hugged him but not with much love, just to act normal. I broke the hug and he grabbed my shoulders.

"Remember-"

"I know father." I snapped a little. I was slowly getting back to normal. He nodded and I walked over to Draco and took his hand in mine. Narcissa grabbed Draco's and Kaden's hands and we all apparated. I have gotten used to apparating by now and I soon landed on the familiar cement ground.

"Now, I have to go by Kira other wise she'll get suspicious. See ya later?" Kaden whispered in my ear when Narcissa said goodbye and apparated away. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Definitely." I whispered before he walked away to Kira. Now that I think about it I don't really hang out with Kira anymore, or Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Harry, none of them. I miss them.

"Come on princess." Draco whispered in my ear. He bit it lightly as I nodded and started to walk to the train. We easily found a compartment and sat down in it.