Past

Ana's outfit:

To summarize the next week, I have never felt worse

To summarize the next week, I have never felt worse. The second day I cried in the morning, almost cried during lunch, and cried after classes. I found out that Ron is the only one that can comfort me. I wanted it to be Draco but I just wasn't drawn to him that day. I had to explain to Ron why I wanted to hang around him so much and he actually understood. I also wasn't mad at Harry anymore so I explained it to him too and he really understood because it happened to him already.

On the third day I didn't feel sad at all but holy shit! I almost punched Ginny in the face but she blocked it, I also kicked Kira in the ankle and she has a bruise there now. I was lucky that's all I did. The fourth day I felt my whole body just give up. I have never felt more miserable in my life. I even tried to run away and jump into the lake but Harry and Ron stopped me. And the fifth day I cried while reading the Maze Runner. I was now addicted to it because it was one of the only things that calmed me even though it was suspenseful. And the last two days I couldn't get out of bed so I ended up skipping herbology on day six and Kira had to come and get me. Also on day seven I fell asleep during divination and totally forgot about Astronomy because I fell asleep after dinner.

But it has been two weeks since that horrible time and Draco was out of the hospital. We had our girl night tonight and I was really excited. But I hadn't even woken up that Saturday morning and it felt really late.

I also told Draco about the whole 16 years old thing and he was actually very happy about it because then I could never be behind on age things. I ended up giving in and owling my father about my birthday and stuff and he still hasn't replied.

I was woken up though by someone brushing their hand along my thigh. I smiled as he breathed on my neck.

"Good morning." He whispered in my ear.

"Morning."

"Are you awake enough to walk to the bathroom?" He asked as he kissed my neck.

"Why?"

"No reason." He broke the kiss on my neck and got up.

"I guess." I shrugged and slowly got up. I stretched and walked into the bathroom where he was leaning against the counter in only his boxers and dress shirt. He looked me up and down as I got ready. I brushed my hair and teeth and was washing my face when he started kissing my shoulder. I smiled and ran a hand through his hair. He started lifting my hoodie I had over my lace undergarments and I raised my eyebrows.

"Horny?" I asked with a laugh. He finished lifting up my hoodie and threw it to the side. Then pressed his body against me so I hit the counter. I grunted.

"Does that answer your question?" He hissed in my ear. I laughed as he backed away from me slightly and unbuttoned his shirt. He walked forward and turned me around. He lifted me onto the counter and kissed me passionately. I bit his lip as we separated and he smirked.