Mark

Anastasia's hair:

I looked at the amazing street in awe even though I have been here many times before

I looked at the amazing street in awe even though I have been here many times before. I smiled, it has been so long since I've been here!

"Okay. So why don't I go and get your robes and quills and you go and get the rest of your supplies?" Narcissa suggested.

"Here is your lists. Meet me by Ollivanders when you're done." We both nodded then Narcissa faded into the crowd of people.

"Where should we go first?" I asked as me and Draco squeezed our way through the mob.

"Maybe to get our books." He said pushing his way toward Flourish and Blotts. We both entered and a big wave of tension was lifted off us. I sighed dreamily before looking at the list Narcissa had handed me. I read all the textbook names then started to search for them. Me and Draco decided to split up to make it faster.

I was searching for Standard book of Spells grade 5 when I heard a gasp. I turned my head to see Ron standing there. My eyes widened a little bit. Oh no.

"Rose! What are you doing here?!" He yelled.

"I'm shopping, duh." I said going back to looking for my textbook.

"No, I mean where were you all summer?! Why didn't you respond to anyone's letters?!" He asked.

"Oh, I didn't even get letters. But it doesn't really matter-"

"Yes it does! We were worried about you! We were close to going over to the Malfoy Manor and taking you back!" He shouted. I raised my eyebrows.

"Ron calm down! I was safe the entire time." I reassured. He rolled his eyes.

"Hey Rose I-" Draco said from behind me but then he saw Ron and stopped. Ron glared at him.

"Malfoy." He said through gritted teeth.

"Weasley." Draco said maturely.

"Okay, lets say you were safe. But I know you were uncomfortable." Ron said with a smirk to say that he was right. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why would I be uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Because, Malfoy's parents are death eaters... and they probably had more death eaters at his house then you could count. And possibly even you-know-who... ugh, disgusting. I can't believe you would want to hang out with those monsters! Like, Rose! Snap out of it! He's not worth it!" He scolded me. I glared at him.

"He is worth it." I said before starting to walk away.

"He probably just told you that so he doesn't lose his shagging buddy." He chuckled a little under his breath. I stopped and turned around in horror.

"Ronald stop it! You are you childish!" I snapped before grabbing Draco's hand and starting to walk out of the shop but I stopped and pulled out my wand.