His death

Ana's outfit:

*2 months later*

*2 months later*

Today Dumbledore called me to the Astronomy tower along with Harry so I thought that maybe we would talk about horcruxes or something. But I'll find out soon because dinner just ended.

Draco has been avoiding me all day and I'm starting to get really worried. I know he hasn't done his task yet and it's almost the end of the year so he's probably just stressed.

And Ginny has decided to break it off with Harry because she realized she loves Theo but was just blinded by her toxic relationship with Harry. Her and Theo are now dating and Harry was sad for a while but he got over her relatively quickly.

"Come on Rose we have to go to Dumbledore's office." Harry said as he walked up to me.

"Oh okay. See ya later Kira." I said to Kira with a smile before walking to the Astronomy tower. We finally got there and Dumbledore was looking out at the Hogwarts' grounds. He turned around and saw us. He smiled.

"Ah, Harry, Ms.Riddle. I see you got my message." We nodded.

"You need to shave my friend." He told Harry. Harry laughed slightly and touched his face.

"You know, at times I forget how much you two have grown. At times I see the small boy from the cupboard and the innocent girl from the burrow. Forgive my mawkishness. I'm an old man." Dumbledore said quietly.

"You still look the same to me, sir." Harry said with a smile.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Just like your mothers, you're unfailingly kind. A trait people never fail to undervalue, I'm afraid. This place to which we journey tonight is extremely dangerous. I promised you could accompany me, and I stand by that promise." We walked forward in slight interest.

"But there is one condition: you two must obey every command I give you, without question." He finished.

"Yes sir." Harry nodded.

"You do understand what I'm saying? Should I tell you to hide, you hide. Should I tell you to run, you run. Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourself, you must do so. Your word?" Dumbledore said seriously. I gulped slightly but nodded.

"My word." Me and Harry said at the same time. Dumbledore then held out his arm.

"Take my arm." He ordered.

"Sir, I thought you couldn't apparat within Hogwarts." I stated.

"Well, being me has its privileges." He said with a smile. We grabbed onto his arm and disapparated into a large, dark cave.

"This is the place. Oh, yes. This place has known magic." He mumbled to himself. He then pulled out a sharp knife and cut his hand.

"Sir!" I yelled.

LOVED BY A MALFOY | D.MALFOYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara