The burrow

Ana's mask:

Ana's hair:

Ana's hair:

It was Christmas night

It was Christmas night. I was on the verge of tears as I stared out the window of Malfoy Manor. Draco has been trying to comfort me but I just want to shut everyone out and just deal with it on my own. Because as much as I love Draco, having him say 'it'll be okay' ten times a day does not help! Because it will not be okay! I have to attack my childhood home today! And no one will understand and feel how I feel right now!

"Anastasia! Are you almost ready?!" Bella yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah!" I replied. I grabbed my mask from my bed and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and a single tear slid down my cheek. I walked quickly out of my room and down to Bella and Greyback.

Surprisingly, father wasn't there. Bella gave me a small smile. She knew I was crying. So she lifted up my mask and wiped my tear away. I smiled a sad smile before she gave us orders.

"The dark lord said try to distract the Weasleys and Potter to possibly kill or capture one. And I forgot the last part but it's probably not important. I think it was to not kill someone but it doesn't matter." I rolled my eyes from under my mask.

"Greyback you can travel right?" Greyback nodded and she smirked.

"Okay, remember only show yourself if you have to Ana. I know you're new to this."

"Let's just go Bella!" I snapped. We all disappeared in black smoke and traveled to the Burrow. We reached the burrow and we sprouted a circle of flames around the border of it. We saw Molly, Arthur, Remus, and the girl with bubblegum pink hair at the front door. Wands all drawn. We landed in separate corners around the flames. Me and Bella being the closest to them. Bella smirked before running into the fields of tall grass. I saw Harry push past everyone at the door way and run after Bella.

I tried to shot hexes at him but he dodged them all. Ginny then ran out after Harry.

"Ginny!" I shouted. The Weasleys looked at me as Remus and the girl with pink hair tried to control the flames. I ran through a hole in the flames and hid behind them. Spying on the Weasleys.