Leaving Wattpad

I'm afraid the time has come. I've been waiting to announce this when Phantom has hit 100k reads (which is absolutely amazing btw) and the time has come.

I have decided to leave Wattpad. Instead my main platform is tumblr.

I still plan to write and I have built a bit of a community on tumblr and have set up OC's and have people requesting as well. So I dearly hope you will respect my decision and come join me over on tumblr.

Yes, this means my stories on here are now discontinued. I have tried to update them but it has been so long that I've frogotten what I was planning to do with them entirely. Also my writing has improved so much and I want to showcase that better and tumblr is the place to do so.

Also I'm tired of Wattpad. I still read on here a lot but I do not like all the changes that have been happening here in the slightest.

I will still keep all my stories up on here but they won't be continued at all. I am still reading stuff on here though and I do plan to stay in contact with people as well.

If you wish to follow the new me on tumblr my user is starcrossedyanderes and I will put the link to it down below as well.

https://starcrossedyanderes.tumblr.com/

Thank you everyone for everything but it's time for change. I do hope everyone will respect my decision as I truly do wish to concentrate on my original works.

In the words of Plankton,

"Goodbye everyone. I'll remember you all in therapy!"