Forcing Me to Change How I Think and Who I Obey

(Le time skip)

I sat in class, doing my work until we soon heard something over the intercom, "Tripp Bailey, please come to the dean's office at this time." The teacher nodded, acknowledging for him to go to the office as we continued working on our math problems.

Today was strange to me, the teachers didn't really notice if I did anything wrong and I got straight A's on tests and they said that questions I got wrong as right, that's pretty strange..

I shrugged it off and went back to doing some math.

(Tripp POV)

Huh, I wonder why the dean wants to see me? I walked into the office, and the secretary looked up at me and nodded her head, acknowledging that I should go into the office.

I walked into the dark office and all I see is a chair facing the wall and something behind that. There was also a couch as well. I decided to sit in the chair facing the wall and as soon as I placed my hands on the arm rest, they were chained in there. The same happened to my legs.

"What! What's going on! Let me go!"

It was at that moment the lights turned on and I could see better. There was this guy standing in the corner, just chilling. "Hello Mr. Bailey. Do you know why you're here?"

"No! Wait, you aren't the dean!" The man let out a chuckle, "Excellent observation Tripp. I am most certainly not the dean of your school." "What did you do to him!? I swear if you hurt him-" The man then snapped his fingers and the dean soon came into the light with a blank look on his face.

"Mr. Smith! Are you okay? Did he hurt you! What did he do to you?" He just ignored me and walked over to the corner where the guy was standing. Mr. Smith then kneeled down onto his knees for the man. "You called for me my king?" What the heck did he do to him?

"Why yes actually, if you would please prepare for our little friend here." "Of course my lord."

Mr. Smith then walked over to the thing behind me and started tinkering with it. "Please, what are you going to do with me and why? Also can I see your face please?" "If you really want me to.."

The man stepped out of the darkness and he was handsome.. He had chestnut brown hair and gorgeous hazel brown eyes. "Well Tripp I tried to do this with out force by having Rich talk to you about my little SQUIP's but no, you just had to make things harder."

"Well, why would I need it, I already have friends." He then leaned closer to my face and I couldn't help but notice how perfect everything was on his face, "I know why you wanted it. I saw the way you looked at her. You, Tripp Bailey, have a crush on y/n l/n."

"What! N-no I don't!" "Oh yes you do! Don't blame you either.. But! We can't have that, now can we?" "What's wrong with having a crush on a girl?" "My girl. So now I have to, how do I put it? Change your opinion and outlooks on things to simply put it." "You're going to brainwash me!?"

"That makes it sound so harsh, don't you think? I prefer the term, forcing you to change the way of how you think, and obey. Yeah, that sounds much nicer."

"Please! Mr. Smith! Help me!" "He only obeys me now kid. Now grab some popcorn! Time for the show!"

He forced my head to look at the wall and I saw a bunch of flashing images on there. Mostly of the man who forced me into here. It was of him ruling, conquering. There were some others ones, but basically one thought and one thought only was in my mind. 'Must serve my king Madpat. At all costs, no matter what happens. I must serve my king.' I could feel my eyes glaze over.

And then, just like that, the movie stopped playing and I was unchained. I fell onto the floor and was kneeling. "How may I serve you my king?" I looked up and I could see the insane smirk of his face. "Stay friends with y/n at all costs. Put cameras up in her house. Tell me everything that happens to her. Actually normally as well, and always, obey me."