Fwends

"Rebecca! It's not what you think!"

" i won't hesitate b***h! "

You were holding onto one of Rebecca's toy plushies of Sumo the pupper. "I'm not stealing it! I just wanna cuddle him!" " Mhm, you keep telling yourself that honey. "

"C'mon! Get over here so we can play some cards against humanity!"

"Hold on! The popcorn is finished!"

You snickered as you laid upside down on the couch, hugging Sumo. But you had to let go of the doggo and put on some music, aka the best of disney. "I call being judge!" "Okay y/n."

You, LG, Rebecca, and Kateliegh all day down and after all the cards were dealt you picked up a card and said it out loud, "The dinosaur says blank."

You waited a bit waiting for everyone to submit their cards. You then picked up each one and read them out loud.

Everyone bursted into laughter and you were about to decide the winner but of course someone just had to ring the doorbell. You let out a sigh and walked towards the door and opened it.

"Y/n, have you heard the news?"

You sighed, "Yes Phil, that flex tapes fixed everything. You sawed your boat in half and fixed it with flex tape, I get it. But I have one question for you,"

You leaned closer into the man. "But can it fix my broken heart?" After that Phil left and you felt a vibration in your pocket and picked up your phone seeing it was an unknown number. You answered it and this sounded from the other side,

After it finished the song it just ended and you decided to ignore it and soon picked up your cat, Recie. "Recie, do you love me? Are you riding?"

Oh if only y/n knew what awaited her..