That's when you get your kaTANA-

I opened the doors to my home. Once they door was opened I ran into my living room, and jumped on top of the couch, and landed face first on the comfortable surface. Oh, thing that is not bed but close enough, how I have missed you.

I soon actually sat down on the couch and turned on the news. I went to my favorite news station, Pew News and started watching Gloria Borger.

In the middle of one of her reports the tv glitched and she was soon replaced with a man with chestnut brown hair and brown eyes you could probably get lost in. "I'm sorry everyone, Gloria Borger just fell ill, I'll be filling in for her."

And the man just continued doing reports as if he was Gloria. But Gloria was a tiny bit hotter!! After thinking this the man on screen froze a tiny bit, but continued anyway.

Huh, weird. After getting all of the facts, I turned the tv off and got my laptop, and I opened up fnaf. Before I started playing I covered my lap in a flannel blanket. Hey, you need all of the luck you can get.

That is when I started playing.

Everything was fairly normal. The message from the now even more familiar voice left was this one,

"So, not a lot is different tonight. It's just the normal deal-o. Just be careful, and everything should be golden."

I skip, hopped into the corner prize corner, winding up the music box. It was all good, I did get the slightest little scare whenever Freddie would show up or one of the other animatronics but I never died though. All was good.

I soon heard the clock chime, letting me know that my night was over. Huzzah!!!

I turned off my laptop and soon went to sleep on my bed, letting the darkness consume me, whisking me off onto a tidal wave of dreams.

(Dream time up in here!)

The scenery was different this time, instead it was a city with lots of skyscrapers. The largest one read Ross Entertainment on it though, interesting.

I kept on walking, but was soon stopped by these men. They towered in front of me, and catcalled me. They took steps toward me, I took steps back. This process continued until I heard a thud, signaling that my back had hit a wall.

The men continued walking toward me and one actually purred out, "What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone? You know it can be dangerous here, you never what lurks around here, like us."

Oh no. Oh heck no! These men were rapists which meant they would want to take your virginity! No!

You soon felt a little weight on your hand, you looked down and saw a katana. Ooohhh, things are about to get fun real quick!

I soon charged at the men, wielding my katana, and they were soon cut into bits. Blood was covering my clothes as I kept on stabbing there remains, just for fun! Oh, I like this!!

But a couple of minutes later I realized what I had done. Did I just kill people? No! It was not me! It couldn't, yet..

I was thankful for when I woke up, getting me out of this nightmare.