Little Girl

Warning:

Okay! So this is going to be gorey. Like even for me. And this is coming from the girl who has wrote a guy dying multiple times from impalement, detaching limbs, and at this point I've actually forgotten all the ways I killed Chris off. I think I might have gotten him electrocuted at some point? And I'm not really certain if he's technically dead in Shadows..

Anyway the fact is that today there is going to be mature themes. Nothing technically happens sexwise or anything like that. But, this is rated mature for a reason. Like, seriously. If you don't like blood or horror, I will warn you when things go cray-cray, because there is an important thing in here. The important thing happens before the warning worthy part of the story. There will be a divider thing to let you know when everything goes off the walls.

Today, I was just laying on my bed, knowing that undoubtedly at any moment now that mad man who wants me to consider him as a lover would come barging in, and make me face mental torture of some sort. Such amazing husband material, am I right?

Anyway, I was hoping to read a book that was lying on the nightstand, the book being The Lightning Thief. But, I couldn't bare to pick up the books, no literally I couldn't. Whenever my hand reached out to pick up the parchment I desired, my hand would freeze and just go back to my side. It was quite odd, but compared to other things I've gone through lately, there's been weirder.

So for now I could just lay down on the bed, contemplating my life choices and why I just had to download that stupid game that has destroyed the world. Ah, the good old days. When I DIDN'T HAVE AN INSANE AI OBSESSED WITH ME! Haha, totally don't have a grudge against that or anything.

On the bright side to being locked in this room, there is a large window that shows off the spectacular view of the bustling world. From what that little demon told me, apparently I'm in New York City, the capital of the world. I let out a sigh, as memories of New York City came back to me from that time I visited there with my parents. Going to Manhattan really puts how amazing Percy Jackson is in perspective. I mean, in The Last Olympian it really puts in perspective how amazing 40 teenagers could be to protect all of Manhattan like that. Yeah, they had what they said like 30 centaurs and like 60 hunters, but still. Everyone forgets that there was basically 40 campers. During my trip there, I must admit, I did greatly enjoy the museums and Top of The Rock.

Well, now I could get a grand old view that I used to love. Isn't it amazing what being locked up and caged changes about your mindset? I'm surprised that I haven't snapped like a toothpick by now. Normally people couldn't see the things that I have without it having some effects on them. Guess I'm lucky then, huh?

As much as I hated to admit it, I have now grown a large distaste towards the color red. Don't really know why, don't really care. Mad had even tried to give me a red shirt, but I slapped it out of his hand, and then proceeded to hiss at him. His usual calm and sinister face shifted to one in surprise, wondering why I had just slapped the article of clothing out of his hand. I explained my hatred towards the color now, and he immediately got rid of anything red in sight. I despise being dependent on him, but I just had to get rid of the red.

Thankfully there was basically zero red in this room, since everything is basically pure white. From the bed, walls, furniture, almost all white. It made the room seem larger, and more empty. The only changes of color was from the books along with the television screen, and my clothes and of course the window that showed off such a beautiful panorama.

Sometimes the blinds/curtains would pull down, not letting me see out at all, and just showcases a new wall of pure white. In this prison besides the television and slight amounts of entertainment the only thing here to occupy me was my own thoughts.