[Important-ish] Original Story (A/n)

Hellos my famalam. You already know who I am. It is I, once again!

First of all, super duper extremely sorry for not updating this for a while, but there is currently a chapter in drafts that will be up at some point of  time.

Secondly, the competition I announced last month will be over tomorrow, but I will accept submissions through out the 8th. I will announce the winner on the 9th. Also in case you don't know why I'm holding a competition, it's in honor of Phantom hitting 50k views, and the due date, March 8th, just happens to be my 13th birthday!!

Thirdly, we're almost at 10k views! Yeahhhh! When I checked the reads this morning I literally found this and screenshotted it because of how satisfying it is.

Finally, and most importantly, this book will be ending soon, as you guys probably know, and I will probs take a bit of a break. I know, I know, you guys probably some other books of mine to get updated and stuff, but I have exciting news.

After CYDM ends I may be publishing my own fully ORIGINAL story on Wattpad, or just skip that and just go ahead and send it to a publisher.

The reason of the hiatus is because I would like to finish this book I am working on, that I am so excited for!! So far it is looking so good.

But wait! There's more!

This story of mine is a romance. Yes, you heard that right. A regular, no horror or obsession romance. Just a romance between 2 high schoolers.

Well, there is a lot more to this story than it being your typical run of the mill high school romance. I have been seeing a constant trend with tv shows now that they're basically using mental illness, and making it sound different than it actually is.

One that I really hate how it depicts it is 13 Reasons Why now don't get me wrong, that girl went through some awful stuff. But, a lot of that stuff was basically normal high school stuff. Also another thing that I hate about when  tv shows do this sort of thing is that there is a difference from being depressed and clinically having depression.

It is perfectly normal to be anxious, but not be diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.

Basically in short, I'm tired of books and tv shows getting it wrong, and making it seem like it's not as bad as it seems.

That's why this story I am creating, is a bit of my life story. It deals with one of my mental illnesses that I don't really talk about, and basically almost no one irl knows about, not even some of my family.

I am admittedly somewhat nervous about writing this, but I am excited as well, and I think it's time that someone finally gets a romance story right.

This story's genres is a romance along with slice of life. And trust me, this isn't your usual cliche story such as the "Kissing Booth" (Yes, I did not like the book nor movie.) or Sierra Burgess Is a Loser (Once again not a fan of this movie either.)

I know how some you guys feel about how the same stereotypical character in every story gets annoying, I know QueenDominion hates it, and don't worry, I gotchu fam.

Now, I present to you this book cover, which designed all by myself.

I'll try to get a update out and going very soon! I promise!