Save them

(Your pov and dream time)

The landscape looked different this time but I did see some familiar animatronics. I took a step, glitch. I took another step, another glitch. Everytime I took a step a glitch would happen. Over, and over, until it started to hurt my eyes.

While walking in this glitching land I finally noticed how kind of attractive some of the animatronics. Like I knew people who would go crazy to have Chica's curves. Heck, I would kill to have curves like that. It seemed that the world started to glitch more at my thoughts.

Then, the floor fell out from below me. I started free falling, down, down, down, and down. I got prepared to land and once I did I rolled (Never gonna give you up~) avoiding breaking my bones.

I once I did land I took a look around. It was a mostly empty room filled with lots of glitches. But there were children on a stage. After me noticing the children a weird crank thing appeared in my hand.

I raised my hand and I started to walk towards the children. Wait, no! I don't want to kill them! But at the same ti- No! There is this uncontrollable urge for blood inside of me that I can't control.

I finally reached the children and I slowly raised my hand holding the crank ever some more.

Higher

Higher

Higher

Higher

Even higher

I finally held my hand as high as I could. And then I lowered quickly

BANG!

I knocked the crank on the children's heads. Apparently it was heavier than I thought it to be because they were deathly still. It was then that I noticed they were wearing spring look suits. Wait, no!

"T̵h̶a̶t̴'̷s̵ ̷r̴i̷g̷h̷t̴.̵ ̷Y̶o̷u̷ ̷c̷o̶u̴l̴d̶'̶v̷e̴ ̶s̷a̸v̵e̴d̶ ̶t̷h̷e̴m̵.̴ ̵Y̸e̷t̶ ̴y̷o̵u̴ ̶j̷u̶s̸t̸ ̸d̴i̷d̶ ̴t̷h̷e̸ ̸j̵o̸b̸ ̷y̸o̸u̴r̶s̸e̵l̸f̷.̴ ̴Y̷o̷u̵'̴r̵e̷ ̸q̵u̶i̷t̷e̶ ̶i̸n̸t̴e̵r̸e̶s̴t̶i̶n̷g̶,̴ ̸a̵r̶e̵n̷'̴t̶ ̸y̸o̷u̵?̴ ̸Y̴o̵u̷'̴r̶e̷ ̵n̴o̶t̸ ̷l̶i̴k̶e̷ ̵a̴n̴y̶ ̵o̶t̴h̷e̴r̴ ̴p̸e̴r̸s̴o̸n̴ ̷I̵ ̴m̶e̵t̴.̷"

And that's when I woke up.