Tick-tock

After a long night of hanging with Bryant I went home, and immediately passed out on my bed as one does. I was met once again by a nightmare, cause I have awful luck.

(In dream time)

I was in the usual black void, it was still black, and void-y as a black void should be. But kneeling on their knees was a girl, her long bangs covered part of her face, just a tiny bit of her left eye. Her bangs were chestnut brown and curled a tiny bit at the ends. The rest of her hair was pulled up in a ponytail.

I could see some tears go down her cheeks as she silently cried. But I soon saw in her hands, a gun. I soon felt some weight in my hand, and looked down to see that I was holding a gun as well.

The girl lifted her head up and I saw her eyes, they were slightly bloodshot from her crying, but I could still see the beauty in them. They were amber, and glowed a tiny bit in the light that could not be traced down from in this void. They glimmered, holding many secrets in them. She had a beautiful noise and nice, plump looking and slightly pink lips. Her skin was lightly tanned.

I soon heard a voice from above perhaps? Call out and say, "You must shoot her, or she shoots you." I soon saw the girl pick up her gun and point it in my direction, her hand on the trigger. I soon heard that same voice from above say, "Tick-tock y/n, you never know when she is going to shoot."

Hi, it's Connor, the android sent from cyber life and it's time to choose! Shoot the girl, or do nothing. Let me know which way you want this to go!