Assembly

Today, was an important day. Today was a school wide assembly. But not just any assembly, no. Today you will meet the person who managed to make every screen show the same exact thing. And this would be the first run of it.

You were admittedly excited, but nervous if your hair looked awful and the whole world would see a girl with an awful hairdo.

Anyway you walked into the auditorium and choose an end seat at the very back of the area. The farther back, the less of a chance being on camera.

After a few more minutes all of the students arrived and the sluts looked sluttier than usually, but of course. Probably wanted to woe the inventor since he's probably extremely rich.

You just rested your head on your head, waiting for the thing to begin. Finally, your dean walked up on stage wearing his nicest clothes. "Hello everyone! As you know we have an extremely special guest here at our little community college. We are also being shown live across the world!!" That last sentence got cheers from the crowd, "Now without further of due! Here it is, Mr. Patrick!!" Even more cheers.

He walked out on stage in front of everyone and the applause grew more. He tapped his microphone before saying, "Hello everyone! I  am Matthew Patrick, the person who has created this streaming service of sorts. Now anywho, who wants to see this baby in action!" More cheers. Wait a minute, this guy looks familiar. That's when it clicked in your brain. It's him.

Very thankful that you got a seat in the back and on the edge you snuck out of the room as he heard, "Now if you'll look at your screens of the screen on here, we will show you a very special video!"

You were running as fast as your legs could carry you. You ran over to a set of doors that lead outside just for them to be locked. You muttered under your breath as you continued to run around the halls trying to find a way.

(Meanwhile What was happening at the rest of the ceremony)

Everyone but the presenter was indicted by their screens, in a trance like state. Everyone around the world was like this as the hypnotic video. After the video the brown haired man coughed a little. "Well now that's all done and said, what's your goal in life now?" Everyone said in a robotic like voice, all in sync. "For we are imperfect. Only a machine like you is perfect. The only way we could get close to perfection like yourself is if we serve you and machines. For we are unworthy."

Of course he got his insane smirk back on to his face. "Why yes, you are all imperfect. All but one. My love, could you please come to me?"

No response. He took in a deep breath as his eyes started to get a hard edge to them as there was no movement or noise. "Y/n dear, I am not a very patient man. So I suggest you come over here, before some one gets hurt."

Still nothing. The only sound was one man coughing. This time his eyes turned into his insane look, but this time not that of a manipulative man. This was his more psychopathic uncontrollable side. His wild side do to say. This is one of the things that can happen when he doesn't get what he wants. "Where the hell is Y/n!?"

Silence. He faced his audience with an angered psychotic face. "Well!? Tell me! Now!" Everyone shrugged their shoulders and tried thinking about where she is.

The lights in the auditorium then shattered as they over heated, getting glass all over the floor. Fires were erupting because of the filaments. People winced at the glass that was in their skin now and tried picking it out. "Well go find her before I kill all of your unworthy imbeciles here and there!"

So everyone raced out of the auditorium searching for you, they knew that he wasn't making an empty threat. While Mad brushed a hand through his hair and took a deep breath. "Never can get people to do a good job, now can I? I better get searching for her before the mess up and end up hurting her or something of the sorts." He then took his jolly old time walking out of the room whistling and eerie tune, a spine tingling one. It was now as if he was a poisonous mixture of his sociopathic and psychopathic side, but it was more psychopathic than usual. His little tune echoed around the halls as he stuck his hands in his pockets and the taps of his shoes against the wall. He isn't about to give up that quickly on you.