He Didn't Want To Be A Half-blood For A Reason

*Laughs insanely* Oh yeah, we're about to go there.

His arms spread out after making his announcement with a large insane grin. "Well, are you ready, virus?" I shook my head, no. But he grabbed my arm and the next thing I knew we were sitting on this pavilion thing outside. 

It was gorgeous outside with many trees and I could faintly hear a rive in the distance. The sun shone down pleasantly painting the leaves a beautiful green. It was a beautiful day in general, well it would have been more beautiful if it wasn't for the man sitting besides me. The air was filled with the faint smell of strawberries, which was probably caused by the bowl of the berries sitting on a table next to us. I haven't eaten soon I picked up a berry and popped it in my mouth. That was one of the best strawberries I have ever had.

A bunch of people who looked somewhat familiar came out in front of the woods. Everyone wore either blue or red clothing. Everyone seemed to have some weapons of some sort on them. They all looked at each other, wondering what was happening. It was some what like how teachers said you could sit anywhere but no one is friends in this class and they're super confused. 

Mad stood up and spread out his arms, "Well what are we waiting for!? Let the games begin!!" One student who sounded somewhat familiar shyly raised their hand. "U-Um sir, what exactly are we supposed to be doing?"

Mad let out a sigh and grumbled out calling people idiots. Before he gained his composure again. "It's simple really. A game of capture the flag. You're separated  into the red and blue team. Find and get the other's team flag on your side. And lastly,"

I saw him sit back down in a chair and out of the corner of my eyes I could see his eyes having a more manipulative, sadistic, insane, psychopathic glint in his eye and a smile that had the same adjectives. "let there be blood."

He then gave off an insane laugh that chilled me quite to the bone as all of the people in front of us start racing into the woods and for a couple of minutes it was purely silent. I grabbed another strawberry and took a small bite and felt the strawberry's red juice drip down my chin. That was when it started. The screams, it was only then that I realized what this was supposed to reenact. Percy Jackson. I felt my face pale immediately. The sound of the screams continued, and echoed around for what sounded like forever. I shakily looked down at my hand that was shaking and saw the remaining strawberry juice on my hand. Red juice. Stick, red juice. Lots of it. Lots of the sticky, blood red juice, all over my hands. My whole body was shaking. The screams increased. I could make out some of the screams. "The flag is mine!!" "No mine!!" Then more blood curdling screams. I felt tears streak across my face as I slowly opened my mouth about to scream.

I felt the scream about to escape my vocal chords but it was muffled by a person grabbing me and pulling them towards them and brought their lips against mine own. I somewhat heard my screams that were being muffled as I pounded on the man's chest, trying to get him off. I felt his tongue dancing with mine.

Eventually he pulled away, but only after licking my lips then his own. "Man, these strawberries really are the best." I looked back at the trees and heard gun shots, bones breaking and I just wanted to barf. I was extremely thankful for the fact that I could not see the bloodshed. But in just a millisecond the screams were gone. One kid carried a red flag up high, for all to see, his entire body covered in blood. It was stuck in his hair, and you couldn't even tell if his shirt was blue anymore. Behind him came some other kids, all equally covered in blood, all a mixture of both teams. But what disgusted me the most was the insane smiles they held while other looked in extreme pain, heck one of them had a bone jutting out. I resisted my urge to barf from this. 

The person holding the red flag walked over to us and planted the flag in the ground.  He bowed down to us and I saw Mad stand up and go congratulate the victor. All of this was becoming blurry as my tears were flooding with tears. My breathing was unsteady as I was on the urge of an anxiety attack. I felt my chest convulse as I was hyperventilating crazily. It seemed that Mad was finished congratulating the victors and came towards me. I felt him pick me up bridal style and carry me off somewhere. I felt him set me down on what I think was a fainting couch as he wiped off my tears and cleaned me up a bit. Once he finished cleaning me up he had me change into stuff that's more comfortable.

He made me sit with him on a couch and he cuddled me. I was just in a daze, crying, as the scene kept repeating over and over in my head. "Hey, it's okay love, I'm here now, It's over." I just stayed in my state for a while longer before I felt my voice go extremely sore. I calmed down a bit after that and Mad noticed me not talking. "Oh, did you lose your voice darling?" I nodded my head. He grabbed something on a table and forced me to drink some honey lemon tea. My voice was feeling a lot better pretty quickly. "Hey, that's it for the day. No more games until tomorrow, okay?" I nodded my head, since I knew him giving me the rest of the day to recuperate was him being generous.