The Devil Got Your Number

You we're running down so many halls that you had became lost in your own school. You would sometimes hear people's voices, but they tended to be far away. You tried at every exit you could and they were all locked, so here you were, running and not having a clue where you're going. You've tried breaking down windows but they're bullet proof, nothing is gonna break those puppies.

But something awful happened, you were stuck at a four way. You were about to go down one path but your phone started ringing. You didn't answer it and instead threw it in the middle of the crossroad and you ran down the right path, remembering what Psych had taught you.

You knew as soon as you turned on that phone they will use your gps tracking to find you. You can't afford that right now.

You saw a classroom door and figured this was as best of a place as any to go. You opened the door and ran into that classroom, but you lightly closed the door not wanting to make any unesssary noises. You knew the moment he noticed you were gone, he would do everything he can in his power to get you.

You hid under a table where you can see the door, but if someone were to look through the window they wouldn't be able to see you. You didn't lock the door, since if anyone tried to open it and found it was locked that would be a dead give away.

You quietly inhaled and exhaled and soon heard the sounds of arguing getting closer and loud footsteps.

"What do you mean you're going to have fun with her first!?" "If someone so perfect took such interest with this girl, she must be quite the looker. Might even sell her into a prostitution ring." Oh no.. these are very bad men.

"I don't think that's a good idea." "So do you want her sonny, because she's mine." You heard the arguing rednecks but there was another footsteps added and a new redneck to the group. "Listen, we all know that he doesn't make empty threats! Now get moving before he has all of our heads!" There was then a gunshot that went through your door window and the glass shattered onto the floor. Thankfully the table you were under protected you from any glass. But you were shaken up by what the rednecks had said. They want me to be a prostitute, and they never even meet me nor seen me.

You didn't regret throwing away my phone, since I knew he could follow me by electronics. Besides, who would I call?

I was shivering like crazy and went into a fetus like position and started rocking back and forth, back and forth.

But then you heard a noise that filled you up with the most dread of all. It was the sound of footsteps echoing in the hallway and the humming of an eerie tune bouncing around the walls. You just had a feeling about who that was, and it sounded like it was getting closer.

You scooted back even more as you soon saw his face peeking through the door window. You dared to not make a single peep.

But this is what scared you even more. He pushed the door knob down and soon walked into the room. He lightly shut the door behind him and locked the door.

The only way out is that door, but it's locked and any minute you could be captured. You heard his humming get louder and could see the insane glint his eyes. But this time it was more psychopathic than usual.

He began walking around the classroom, exploring. You actually took photography and creative writing in this space.

"Ah yes, this was your favorite classroom isn't it? I know your favorite teacher taught classes in this room. What was it? Mr. Rhodes?"

He said you. Relax y/n, he might be monologuing to himself right now. He walked around the room some more. "This was the row you sat at, with Lily Grace and Tripp besides it, wasn't it?"

You could hear his footsteps echo more and more around the classroom and you soon saw his shoes walk by you and you deeply inhaled, daring not to breathe.

He walked over to the file cabinet this time. He opened it and scrolled through the different files in there. But he picked a certain one up though. "Ah, your portfolio. Let's see what masterpieces you have made in here."

So he looked through every photograph, every essay you wrote, actually reading your essays. "I must admit, you're very good at this. Now, how long do you want to play this little game of cat and mouse?"

You were trembling in fear. He knew you were in this room.

"Y/n darling, I know you're in this room~ Wanna come out?"

No, you most certainly did not.

"I assure you, I won't hurt you."

That didn't change your mind in the slightest. You slowly scooted your hand over to a piece of glass that had fallen under the table and got ready to launch it at him.

While he was turned, looking at something, you threw the piece of glass right into the back of his head.

He seemed shocked for a moment before taking out the piece of glass and examined it. "Y/n, you do realize I've known you were under that little table as soon as I entered this room. Your little stunt just confirmed my suspicions."

You need to move, now.  But you just couldn't get the courage to. He continued to look at something as he said, "You know, dropping your phone like that was quite smart, left a good bit of the people stumped. I'm quite impressed actually."

We are still playing this little game apparently. He then walked over to my table once again. "So do you want to come to me, or do you want me to come get you, dear. Either way you won't be hurt."

I'm not going to him. He just sighed and grabbed something that was on the top of the table. He soon started spreading it along the floor and the awful smell filled my nostrils, gasoline.

"I really do suggest that you come out now, I would hate to start this fire with you in it." You would rather die than be with this man.

He walked back over to you and harshly grabbed your shoulder and picked you up bridal style. You clenched your eyes the whole time, not wanting to look at him. He walked out of the room and you could already smell the rest of the gasoline in the hallways.

You felt him push open a door and he kept on walking, you heard the click of something opening and you were soon sitting on his lap, you believe.

He lightly kissed you on the forehead. "You won't believe how much I missed you." You felt as if you were moving while sitting and realized you  were in a car of some sort. The car stopped  , yet you refused to open your eyes. "Butterfly, open your eyes, I have a surprise for you." You refused to. After seeing that you won't he bit on your neck making you gasp in pain and make your eyes open. "Light them up, Benjamin."

You were on a Hill where you could see your school, explode.  While your captor let out one of the most insane laughs that you have ever heard. You dared to look over at him and saw the raging fire reflected in his eyes. "Man, it has been too long since I blew something up!"