Library

You we're now sitting in the library, reading one of the books from the series, "A Series of Unfortunate Events" But one of your friends walked over and sat across from you. "Hey y/n, wanna play rummy?" You nodded your head and placed a bookmark into your book to save your place.

Your friend shuffled and dealt and you played for quite a while but two way too familiar figures walked over to you Zantwain and his best friend, Devon.

You see Zantwain has had a crush on you since middle school, and being one of those stupid boys was mean to you, thinking it would attract you to him. Literally on the first day of Seventh Grade (Aka 8th year) he stared at your breasts for a few minutes. He would mock absolutely everything you did and you wouldn't mutter a word during middle school. You told your teachers and parents and literally everything you did nothing.

You took him to court but he was found innocent. The thing about Devon, he used to be nice enough but he did everything his friend told him so he was mean to you as well. "Hey y/n, putting on your big girl pants and playing poker with the grown ups now?"

"First of all you idiot, this is Rummy, second of all the fact that I wear pants in junior sizes is none of your business, third of all could you leave me alone?"

"You know I can't just do that, babe." You growled and was just about to punch the guy but heard your dad's voice in your head, 'We don't start things Y/n, we finish them.' You sighed and backed off and your friend decided to play another game, ignoring the pervs.

You felt his eyes on your breasts and you zipped up your jacket more.

Hey guys, Y/n, and I figured I should let you know about this. I have recently been harassed at school. It has been dealt with, but the fact that the teachers did nothing infuriates me. He never touched me, but would stare at my chest region for minutes on end. He would mock me so much that I wouldn't talk for a week. I'm so glad that my friends were there for me during this, this is also one of the reasons I haven't really been updating stuff recently.