Voices in my head

(Your POV and little time skip to hanging at your house with your buddies)

"Woah, woah woah! So you're telling me he just burst into a musical number?!"

Tripp turned upside down on the couch, and threw some popcorn in his mouth. "Yeah, he actually did. I'm not believing anything that guy says, cause he loco."

Hum while thinking, "Well, I can't argue with that statement.." We all then burst into laughter as we continued to hang out and just chill.

The silence was sadly interrupted though by someone who slammed through Tripp's apartment door that he never locks while we're there. "GUYS! TRIPP YOU'RE IN THE PLAY AND SO AM I!!"

I quickly stood up and hugged Kathy. "That's great! What part did you get?" "Flounder!" I then high fived her and Tripp stood up from watching the Flash and went to his freezer. "Well this calls for a celebration! And celebrations call from ice cream!"

We all let out cheers at his statement. Tonight is going to be fun.

(3rd POV)

The poor unfortunate soul (See what I did there?) should have turned the tv off. But then again, how was she supposed to know about the person watching her. Every. Move.

"Looks like if he won't take one of my little SQUIP's then I'll have to make sure he stays away from MY sunshine." Of course this caused y/n to look at the TV suspiciously but she then shrugged her shoulders. "Ehh, probably just another voice in my head."