Start Game

(Your pov)

Today, is the day. Finally all of the screaming will stop, I won't be bothered anymore and I can finally understand what Nadia is saying.

Today, I play Five Nights at Freddy's for the first time.

Nadia will talk nonstop about the game and I just needed to know what she was talking about. I remember her saying something about golden something or another, eh how am I supposed to know.

I just opened my steam account and went to the store area. I searched up Five Nights at Freddy's, or as my friend calls it, FNaF. (Jokes on you, I don't have any friends! *sobs in a corner*) I clicked on the game and bought it. It started to download for a little while until it was finally on my computer and I could play.

I clicked the button to play and was met with a title screen with some creepy looking animal thingys. I recognized them all because of how many times Nadia has shown me. (Side note, the lore may not be true in this game and is basically going to be a mixture of all of the games but is going to mainly focus of FNaF 2.)

I then saw the already creepy animatronics glitch and get even more creepy, oh I'm going to love this! *Notice sarcasm* I then clicked the play button and was in a weird office area. I then heard what sounded like the ringing of a phone and soon was met with this, "Hello? Hello, hello? Hello, and welcome to your job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. So you see the animatronics come to life at night, starting at 12 am, and they stop at the end of your shift, 6 am. You can use the cameras to check on the animatronics and you have lights that you can use. Quick warning though, using this will drain power. Also one of the cameras shows the prize corner, where you can wind the music box. You want to keep that music box wound up at all times. You also have been supplied with a Freddy's mask that will stop the animatronics from attacking. You can keep that on as long as you want. Oh, and remember the company motto, "If it isn't fine, just sweep it under the carpet."

The voice then stopped and I was left to deal with the roaming animatronics. One almost got me but didn't. I always kept an eye on the music box, and before I knew it, it was 6 am.

(Unknown person pov)

I was finished with saying my lines but there was something different about this girl, she was gorgeous. She picked up the controls very easily, which proved she seemed to be smarter than most. Maybe, just maybe, she could stand my insanity. I started to manipulate the coding, as I was designed to, and soon was able to hack into the computer. Well aren't you a pretty butterfly.