You Time

(Your POV and le time skip)

Tripp was actually regular, but he seemed more, clingy. He was getting a little possessive with me as well. My other friends were starting to act the same as well, something's not right here.

I got tired of my friends being with me 24/7 so I decided that I needed some quality me time. And what better than a good old trip to a salon? I know a buddy of mine who goes to a different college who owns the place. "Cuts and Stitches" It was a hair salon and tattoo parlor.

I was walking out of my apartment when I ran into Tripp. "Hey y/n! Where ya going?" "O-oh um, just going to the salon. Also gonna see an old buddy of mine." Tripp's eyes lit up, "Oh? Can I come? Who's your buddy?" "Uh, Camden. Also I was hoping for some girl time."

"What about Kateliegh? You guys are besties." "Thanks for the offer, but I just really want some me time right now." His face got a very sad expression and he sulked away. "Fine, if you say so."

Once he was gone I ran to my hover car and slammed the door, heading to the place. I was feeling rebellious today and went 1 kilometer over the speed limit. (You metric using country inhabitants happy?) I then pulled over as I saw the place.

I immediately walked inside the building, and I heard the little bell thing ring as I stepped inside the hip building. I breathed in some air, and immediately felt at home. The whole place had a steampunk-isc feel to it along with goth feeling, and tavern-y. It was quite the mixture but it fitted the place.

"Welcome to Cuts and Stitches! How may I help y- Y/n! I didn't know you were coming!" Camden then ran over and hugged me. "Man, I missed you!" "So watcha here for? A tat? A hair cut?" "I want to get a little trim done today. I would go to my normal place, but I wanted to have some me time." "Oh, of course! Any time!"

He then lead me to the salon area and had me sit down as he did my hair, and we just aimlessly talked. "Camden, I need to talk to you about something." Camden immediately became serious, which is very unlike him. "Of course, you can tell me anything and it won't leave this room." "M-my college friends have been acting weirdly lately. They're more clingy, possessive, and I always feel like some one's watching me." Camden let out a thoughtful hum. "That's weird, if anything escalates you're always welcome to come to me for anything."

Camden then finished my trim and I hugged him, "Thanks, for everything Camden." "Anytime! Come back here more! I've been missing seeing your smile!"

Hey guys so school starts back for me on Monday so I'm sorry if there's going to be a lack of updates.