IT'S FROM JAPAN!!!

(I'mma put this little line here so you all can comment your fangirling stuff.)

(Tripp POV)

I had Hamilton going through my head as I walked over to Rich. So far he has been a bully to us for like a year. I needed to know how he became cool. (Tripp you're already cool!!!)

"Uh, hi Rich..." "Get your hands off of me ya nerd!" I knew I shouldn't have worn my Flash shirt...

"Look, I just want to know how you got cool, okay?" Rich soon started twitching like a maniac. Is he okay? He then stopped having a seizure. "Look dude, I'll tell you how I became like this."

"Freshman year! I didn't have a girlfriend or a clue! I was a loser just like you. Good times would only, soar by! I was gross, as every female would attest. Sexting was a futile quest. My penis was so lonely, poor guy!"

"Uhh, dude, I don't want to get in a girl's pants. I'm not that type of guy. Also, I don't want to know bout your penis!" (#TrippIsAWholesomeGuyWhoNeedsToBeAppreciated)

He then continued as if I hadn't said anything.

"I was hopeless, hopeless! I was helpless, helpless! Every time I would walk in the hallways I would trip! I was stagnant and idle! I was so suicidal!"

"And then, then, then, then, then, then, then, then, then, then, then. Then, I got a squip!"

Wait did his voice just get glitchy? I then butted in, "You got quick?"

"Not quick! Squip!"

"I just never heard of it before."

"Dude! That's the point! This is some top-secret-can't-even-look-it-up-on-the-internet stuff."

"It's from Japan. It's a grey oblong pill. Quantum nanotechnology CPU. The quantum computer in the pill and travels through your blood and implants itself in your brain and tells you what to do."

Why is his voice echoing some. I then leaned into whisper, "So, it's like drugs?"

"It's better than drugs trip,"

He then got on his knees and splayed his arms out suddenly as if worshiping something before screaming out at the top of his lungs

"IT'S FROM JAPAN!!"

"It's a grey oblong pill. Quantum nanotechnology CPU. The quantum computer in the pill will travel through your blood and implants in your brain telling you what to do!"

Where are the people chanting coming from! And why does the chanting kind of remind of one of the songs in the lion king!?

"It tells you what to do! It's preprogrammed, it's amazing. It talks to you directly. You behave at its appraising. Helps you to act cool. It helps you rule!"

He then puts his arm across my shoulder. Why is this man touching me!! Also why are people singing!?

"Picture this: Nobody cares if you are late cause even the teachers think you're great. Your weekend's just a full slate of weekend benders of teenage rockstar splendors! Now you're helpless, helpless. You're almost hopeless! On the school's social map you're just a blip but if you just take my advice and pay the listed price. Well, you're going to sad to interesting! To hip- your whole life will flip!"

Okay I am not that uncool, I got some friends. But then again-"

"When you buy a squip!"

"Hey yaaahh, a squip! Yeaaahhhh! A squip!!! Yeahhhhhaahhh! A squip! No longer a drip when you got in your grip a squip! A squip! A squip!"

It wasn't until this moment that I realized that when Rich screamed out loud, he hit a girl in the face and it looked like her nose was bleeding pretty badly. I helped her get up and led her to the sinks outside of the bathroom.

(Your POV)

Why did a bunch of people burst into a musical number that got a person injured? Just keep drinking the pinkity drinkity. Just keep drinking the pinkity drinkity, y/n.