"This guy Mark is doing everything he wants to do!" ""

Mean also asked Plan to grab his hand. Plan is dumb so he signaled Plan so hard that he pulled his hand and placed it on his arm.

It 's been a wile where we walked together as a couple since our wedding walking down the aisle. It 's just a matter of time.

Mark: You guys here??? You've got your place fixed at front! Enjoy!

Mean: Cool! Just Mind your job ...

Mark: More important than work! I have Surprise.

Mean: What's wrong ? Making something weird again?

Saint: This time, it is serious!

Saint came join them. Make a support to Mark's words!

Mark: That's right! This time it is serious!

Mean: I have never heard of such a thing! Goosebumps for your idea!

Mark: Because I gonna propose someone.

Mean almost choke on the wine ...

Mean: A guy like you ??

Mark: Don't try to quell the hype! I really crush him for so long. I 'm not sure what to do. But now I got a chance.

Saint: Who would be more surprised if you knew him?

Mean: anyone we know??

Mark: You will know later! If the light off, you can only go a little further towards the aisle and hold only this fireworks!

Perth: Oh guys Am I late?

Saint: Darling, why you are always late again?

Plan wanna question why Perth is here but the way Saint calls Perth makes him clear! Aww so thats their relationship!

MC: Kindly take your place-the event is about to begin.

The crowd is shaken by the MC.

First of all, the owner, Mark, start the event with a speech.

Mark: Thank you for coming. And there is a surprise plan! I want to propose to my loved one. The people here are hoping to stand me as an eyewitness, since you guys are my best persons!

When the light turned off and the light was dim, we all expected the entrance from the street, holding the fireworks in hand.

One man came in covering the other man's eyes

Plan: Gun and P' Run ???

Plan widen eyes and see....

Perth: There's more to that!

When P'Run removed the sight of the Gun, the Gun seemed quite surprised
There is a lot of light on each side of the aisle and the street is lit with flowers and the sweet background music filled up the air. He walked down and walked up to stage with excitement to see Mark, who was waiting.

Mark took the hand of Gun up and knelt down and proposed with Key sign necklace. His heart door is the only one Gun can open.

It 's a wonderful thing to know about but Mean and Plan just knew it! Perth and Saint are holding hands with their eyes looking at them wonderfully.

Gun's answer is no need to say, what Mark wanted ...

Enjoy their meal with entertainment and shows

Plan: You guys dare hiding me. I think it's something missing nowadays.

Plan angrily shout and slap Gun who is now standing beside him...

Mark: Hey hey do not abuse my sweetheart.

Gun went up to Mark with pitiful puppy eyes!

Plan: Hold On! Don't get all lovey-dovey in front of me! I am mad!

Mean: Wait, how can you guys become like...

Mark: I'm interested in him since high school. But I did not think it will happen. It 's a good thing we got close as I became business partner with his Bro, P' Run. After we knew, P' Run help me out!

Run: Mark is spamming to my ears to help him out! Gun never join business meetings so he does't know we are close! Once he know my bro-hood, Mark grabs the chance and got my lil bro!

All are laughing at the words of P Run. Run and Mark are in the Fashion Industry. Gun also is just helping out the business but not everyone knows Gun. Gun only knows Mark is from same high only when Plan tells him. After a time of meeting for business, it was all about destiny until a rare match today!

Plan: It really is a heart shaken moment of a playboy from same high school like you!

Perth: You know I couldn't even eat well when I saw they started dating.

Gun: Don't say no more, It was the same for me to see you with P Saint.

Plan: Enough, what a surprise that you both left me out and did what you wanted to do! I am sad!

Aom: Who made my friend sad?

All got silent from the sudden voice while they are laughing at Plan!

Plan: Aom? Why are you here?

Perth: I invited her!

Mark: For my event!

Aom; When Gun is walking down the aisle, I am playing a romantic background song. You guys couldn't mind my support!

Perth: Oh my genius, we invited you as we know you are such a great support! Don't be sad!

Mark: Yeah. Thank you for making the most important moment of my life beautiful!

Plan: Al, I don't know what you're playing! Since I saw Gun , I was dumbfounded and I frost for a moment!

When Aom hits Plan, everyone was laughing. Except one ...

Plan tries to peek at certain someone, and the cold looks of that person thrown across wind and affects on Plan and Aom.

The rest of them drink and observe the gestures of the main characters while they are drinking ...

...................... ////// ................

>>> CHAPTER 20

#yomyom

.........................