Chapter 47: Game

My hand gripped hard the bottle of beer. Riley was talking, yeah. But I couldn't decipher a word. God, that bikini. She was wearing high waisted jean shorts but her boobs were squeezed into that red bikini that made me feel a twitch under my pants. They stared at me mercilessly. So, I stared at them back. Even if I tried not to.

It was something about the barbecue, that I knew. So, I just nodded.

That thing they say about guys just thinking about one thing in particular? Well, sometimes it is true. At least, it was very accurate for me.

"Luca, aren't you gonna introduce us?" Linda appeared beside me, wrapped in a towel as she ran her hands along her hair to comb it a little.

Riley's eyes perked up, a polite smile making an appearance in her face.

"Uhm, yeah. Riley, this is my coworker Linda."

"Nice to meet you." Riley nodded. Linda smiled at her after saying the same.

Linda put a hand on my shoulder and leaned a little on my body. "I think we're a little bit more than that, don't you think, Luca?"

I cleared my throat and give her a 'what the fuck are you doing' look. She smiled at me. She thought it was hilarious. Riley looked uncomfortable to say the least. "Well, I consider you my friend, I thought I wasn't the only one." She shrugged with a chuckle.

"Yes. Friends. We're very good friends." Okay, I was making it worse.

Riley licked her lips and looked around, her eyes landing on a bucket not too far away. "Do you guys want a beer?"

"Yes." We nodded and followed Riley. Linda winked at me. "You're just making it worse, go away." I mumbled.

Just when Linda was about to say something, Riley turned around and handed us the beers.

"Thank you, bonita." Linda licked her lips and narrowed her eyes. "Are those real?"

Riley glanced down at her breasts, full red face as she stopped breathing. "Yes."

"Oh my god, I can only wish." Linda muttered. "I have been graced with a nice butt, but my boobs are literally nonexistent." She laughed before she opened her bottle with her teeth. I opened my eyes in surprise and handed her mine so she could open it too. "That always makes me wonder what do guys really pay attention to, like, Luca." She turned to stare at me. "Tits or ass?" I saw the glint in her eyes. She was having a lot of fun, but definitely not helping me at all. I should've known better. She loved messing around and mocking people. She was mischievous.

I stared at her defiantly. "I'm more of a tits guy."

She stared at me for a few moments, a triumphant look covering her face. She nodded and gave me a little smirk. "I would be too." She then turned to face Riley, who was at the edge of suffocate herself if she kept holding her breath. "Nice to meet you, Riley. I'm going to do a little hunting. See if I find an ass kind of guy." She smiled and turned around, letting us both there in silence.

"She's... nice."

"She's crazy." I stated shaking my head. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders as I guided us towards a more silent place. "So, how are you?"

Riley winded and pulled back quickly. "Oh my god, you're cold. And you're wet!"

I smirked mischievously and opened my arms wide, approaching her slowly. "What, you don't like it?" I laughed as I saw her retreating. "Come here, it's hot."

"No, thank you." She laughed nervously when she saw I was about to catch her and started running. "Luca!" I achieved to cage her in my arms and she laughed, wiggling her body to no avail, since I wasn't letting her go anywhere. "I hate you."