false confession 2 || PJM&KJY

jiyeon's eyes flutter open and she is back at her tent. the sun is just starting to rise. as she turns her head to her side, she notice a bottle, a few tablets for sobering up and a note. the note intrigues her and so, she picks that up first and reads it.

'i wish to talk about last night. -general park.'

jiyeon scrunched her eyebrows, pondering why the respected general would- oh my god! jiyeon remembered last night she confessed but instead of confessing to the guy she had a crush on, she decided to confess to a wrong guy. what's worse was that, this guy is her patient and is the battlefield's grim reaper, general park himself.

jiyeon ponder on the consequences of coming clean but all that come was negative thoughts.

what if he kills her? for irritate him and wasting his time? no, no... what if things get awkward back at seoul? what if he... dismiss her as his doctor and get another doctor? urgh... jiyeon can't lost him now.

jiyeon feel like murdering her alcoholic self. why couldn't she just wait for her sober self to make all these funny decisions, like confessing? why does her alcoholic self have to take charge?

jiyeon cries loudly as she hits her head.

***

"doctor kim?" jiyeon turns around to see general park and when she says her heart almost stop, it means her heart almost burst out from beating too much. yes, first, it was because she got agitated about the conversation. she had already plan several escape plans— one of them include her migrating to india and living there until she dies. second, where is his suit? what the heck? how should she come clean and explain it all as a misunderstanding when he dress up like a meal?

the button down shirt which has a few unbutton to show his very attractive collar, his slacks showcasing his long legs and his genuine eyes that did not hide behind a pair of black glasses.

even she, herself wouldn't believe herself to say she 'mistakenly' confess to him.

"general... park?" the man nods his head as he close their distance. jiyeon could feel herself heating up.

you know what kim jiyeon? you live well. you became a doctor, a good daughter even volunteers around the world more times than the times you changed your house's passcode. it doesn't matter if you die now, you have already been blessed with the visual of not one! but two handsome men.

"do you remember... last night?" here goes, good bye world! jiyeon thought as she huffs her breath. "yes, i did. you see... general park, i-"

"jimin."

"huh?" jiyeon blurt out from surprise, making the lad smiling softly seeing the flabbergasted doctor. "i prefer you call me jimin than... general park."

"w...why?" jiyeon stutter out, shock with the sudden development. "today is... no, i mean i like you too, doctor kim." jimin said as he bites his lips.

no, no, don't bite your lips, dammit! jiyeon thinks as she looks at jimin dreamily. "what's wrong, doctor kim?" jimin asks as he notice jiyeon's knitted eyebrows.

"you."

"pardon?" fml. jiyeon thinks when she snaps to her senses. "i mean... if... if... i call you jimin, shouldn't you call me jiyeon then? that's what couple... couples do!" jiyeon cringe from her stuttering. she stutters so bad that if her professors heard this, they won't believe she is almost done with her papers for her phd.

"oh, i agree with that." jimin laughs as he said it. since he was still new to dating. but however that little noise he made— the laugh— made jiyeon's heart burst. it sounded like a baby! when his nose scrunched up and his eyes close.