2 in 1 shots!|PJM&KJY

Happy birthday, Kim Jiyeon. Partehh!!

Love through texts and calls

"Hey, Jimin! I got a present for you!" Taehyung, Jimin's obnoxious friend says as he throws a small box. Jimin clumsy caught it. "Eo? The arrogant Mr. Kim is giving me a present?"

"Be grateful, bud! Open it." Jimin opens it and is surprise to see a piece of paper which has scribbles on it.

"That's your real present. Go and call the number." Jimin arch his eyebrow but know that his friend mean no harm so he dialled the number.

The long beep finally stop, revealing a soft voice. "Hello, its Kim Jiyeon. Who's on the line?" Jimin widen his eyes and almost drop his phone. It was his long distance best friend whom he made friend with at Caribbean Island.

"Uh-uh... it's Jimin. Park Jimin."

"Err... wait... umm... Jimin... Jimin." Hearing her calling his name for a few times made his heart throb. Red shades is already creeping at his cheeks effects of being too shy.

"Just kidding! Hey, Jimin how are you? How's Korea?" He sighs in relief. Communicating with her would be much easier. "Nothing much its the same old. How about you?"

"Oh, Taehyung hasn't told you? I moved to Japan. Its quite close to Korea but I hadn't the time to visit."

"Wait? Really?! Where in Japan?"

"Haha... Osaka. I'm working as a model photographer here."

"Aishh... you better off being the model." Jimin mutter but it was loud enough for Jiyeon to hear making her blush.

"Such nonsense."

"What? Its true, do you got any time for a quick visit to Korea?"

"Sorry.... but I got to move to Canada next month so its kind of hustle."

"What in the world would you do at Canada?"

"I've been promoted there." Jimin sighs. He hadn't see her for years but hearing her name and voice never failed to make his heart beats rapidly.

"Can't you come to Korea instead?" He didn't realise that he made a sad voice making Jiyeon bites her lip.

"Umm... Jimin, I can't talk now. I have to go. I'll text you tonight? Will that be cool?" Jimin would be upset if she decided to just hang up but she tried to connect to him afterwards making him smile.