Apples

Jungkook pants as he glares at the mischievous woman who made him suffer.

"Can't we NOT take this apple? I mean, we can buy it!"

"And let me wait for 2 hours till you get home?! Not a chance Jeon. Plus, I asked the Miss Wu. We can take the apples unless his evil son, Kris comes and shoot you with his arrow. But it is a toy. So, pluck it!"

"If we're in Rapunzel, we're going to suffer."

Yein snorts.

"Suuuree. In Rapunzel's case, her mother didn't ask the old witch if she could have an apple or something else, but I DID!"

"And you're not PREGNANT!"

"Its because an idiot doesn't want to propose to me, yet."

Jungkook groans and start to pluck the apple from the trees. Soon enough, he has a handful of juicy apples that Yein promised to make a smoothie with. As he admires his work, his head got hit by something.

"Ouch!"

He glares at Yein who glares back and both of them look at the culprit who shot both of them.

"Hurry up and come down before he shoot us like rain."

Hastily, Jungkook tries to get down. He drops a few apples and it forces Yein to pick it up. They both run towards the gate as soon as they can as they 'rain' starts to fall down.

"Haha! Sucka!"

Jungkook said as he pop his head but it was too late as another arrow shot him on the forehead making him look like an idiot. Yein laughs her heart out and give a thumbs up to the boy but immediately receive an arrow at the back of her head. She glares at the boy and before she start to imaginary slice her neck, Jungkook stops her.

"We got the apples, let's go."

"I'll get revenge!"

"Try to when his mother is the village's witch."

Yein shuts up when she realise that. She immediately helps Jungkook to bring some of the apples.