100%

[Kei X Jimin]

"Are you sure?"

"100%!"

Jimin clips in his helmet and prepare to do the stunt of his life. Beside him is his assistant, Kim Kei.

"Okay! This will be my 45th try!"

Jimin held his breath and let it out. Using his skateboard, he manage to do all the tricks on the course. But on the last course, he slip and hit hard to the ground.

"Mr. Park!"

Kei runs to Jimin is a haste. She looks at Jimin who shows her a thumbs up before passing out.

"Aish! I'm sure 100% that you need a doctor."

She takes out her phone and calls Jimin's personal doctor to come and take him.
__

"Uggh..."

Jimin groans and when he wakes up, he instantly knew where is.

"Kim Kei?!"

"Mr. Park, thank goodness you are awake. Can I call the doctor?"

Jimin slowly nods his head as Kei smiles and walk to the door to call the doctor.
__
"Careful."

"I am. This is not my 1st time."

"I am 100% sure of that but I just want to make sure. I am your secretary."

Jimin nods his head and let Kei to assist him. They reach at the sidewalk and waited for a red light so that they can walk across.

Suddenly, a black Audi nearly hit them as it was suppose to be park near them.

"Careful."

Jimin said as he pulls Kei to the other side.

Mr. Gong got out of the car with his fully suit and a wire attach to his ear. He is the head secretary.

"Ah! Mr. Gong. Mr. Gong. Run! Ouch!"

Jimin was about to run being in a casted leg he couldn't run. Instead the head secretary chuckles.

"Miss Kim why didn't you answered my calls?"

"I'm sorry but my phone runs out of battery."

"And what makes your phone runs out of battery? Haven't you got a cable? A charger?"

"I'm sorry."

Kei bowed to the head secretary.

"Mr. Park, please follow us. The Madame wanted to see you."

With a sigh, Jimin follow Mr. Gong because he knew that he can't avoid this.

"Kei, pick me up after the meet."

"Yes, Mr. Park."
__

Kei sips on the ice coffee she bought while doing her assignment.

"Kim Jiyeon..."

She types when suddenly she got a call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Kei.."

She knew someone with that voice. That deep voice.

"Josung."

"Hah! You knew me just a voice. Where's you?"

"I've transfer all the money to your account. What do you want more? My family has no debts anymore!"

"I know... Silly thing is that I didn't want that 45k I want you."