Jump!

Kim Taehyung X Ryu Sujeong

Taehyung likes to jump. He often jumps from trees or gates. His parents are lucky that he didn't jump off a building yet.

Sujeong on the other hand hates jumping. She hates jumping because if she did it the wrong way, she'll slip or her feet will get hurt.

She acknowledge that her neighbour loves jumping. Occasionally she would hurt some rustles or some thump. Sometimes when she was hanging her clothes outside, he would surprisingly jumps from nowhere and flashes his grin.

"Sujeong, right?"

She nods her head. Well, that's a first she thought. He is sitting on one of the branches near her house. Her house is a condominium type. And Taehyung's house is above her.

"Yah! Can you let me in? My mom and dad locks me outside because I won't stop jumping."

She looks at him.

"Beside that, you live alone."

"How did you know?"

"Well... Duh! I always see you alone here and sometimes with some group of friends. I recognise some of them because some of them is currently dating one of my friends too! Oh, right. The name's Kim Taehyung. You can call me Bwi. I like jumping but I work as a CSI. I know it's kind of weird investigating dead bodies but at least I love my work. The most I like about it is because when we work at the field, we get to jump a lot."

She chuckles. He is sometimes talk active even though he gives out a cold impression.

"Well, I introduce myself. How about you?"

"Well.. The name's Ryu Sujeong. People call me Bbangdeok cause of my cheeks."

"But I want to call you rice cake."

"Well... I guess you can but don't mock me. Unlike you, I live a very plain life. The exciting thing is that I can just stay home and get money like a boss. I work as an author. I am currently a co-author for one of Yoo Moomin's books."

"Yoo Moomin? You mean, THE Yoo Moomin?!"

"Do you even know who she is?"

"Well... I caught one of my friends reading her book. Something boy got abandon or something."

"You must meant Nevermind. We currently are working on a 300 pages of family relationship."

"Ooo... Hey, fun fact! Do you know that actually Yoo Moomin is engage to Min Suga, one of the famous composer slash producer."

"How did you know?"

"I dig it by myself since Min Suga is one of my friends and he looks like he's falling crazy in love. There are rumours that he will make a wedding event next month."

"What a coincidence. Yoo Moomin is actually one of my unnies."

"Ah! Good of you to get a swag brother-in-law like Min Suga. Anyway, umm... About what I asked earlier."

"Oh! Sure, sure. Come in. I'll prepare the guest room."

Sujeong ushers Taehyung to get in her condo. It is a white colour. The only colours there are pastel colour. There is not much furniture in there, but the interior is really comfortable and have the same feeling as a angel's getaway.