Doctor

-kim seokjin & park myungeun-

"Let's meet again tomorrow?"

Myungeun texted him for a few times. Her dozen calls were being ignored. She hate it so much. She taps her feet impatiently. She went home a few hours after that. Didn't acknowledge the person she's been waiting is hiding from her but is watching her from afar.

Shock and surprise wash over her. She heard from Jimin, "Hyung went to America to study medicals. You didn't know?"

"No, I didn't know."

-3 years after
A tag name 'Doctor Kim' proudly clip onto his pocket. Professionally he checks all his patients as he does his round call. He settle at his clinic as it is time to open. After a few patients' check in, he is ready to have lunch with Namjoon when the last patient made him cancel his plans.

"Disease, Anorexia Nervosa. Well... Miss Park, you will have to-"

He stops talking when he saw who's the Miss Park. She smiles to him.

"Hi Doctor."

He brought two cup of coffees and a box of mini donuts for lunch. They sit at a garden, special for staffs but Jin brought her there. He looks at Myungeun with concern. She only sips onto the coffee and didn't even touch the donuts.

"You used to love them."

He whispers quietly but Myungeun could hear it. She looks guilty at Jin.

"I used to love eating when I'm with you. Seems like it became my dislike."

She laughs dryly and Jin really hates how it sounds. He take one and offer it to her who shakes her head. But he keep insisting.

"Don't be stubborn and have a bite. It won't hurt."

Jin is surprise to see tears stained her cheeks.

"Yah..."

"It won't hurt? You said it so easily. Of course, I am the only one experiencing it huh? I thought you have your reasons, seems like you're living well."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember how you use to take me out to cool cafes or restaurants just to eat with me? Or whenever I'm upset, you would bring fruits so that I wouldn't be unhealthy. Do you know why I didn't eat? Because on the last day, you were nagging to me about junk foods. You said it was unhealthy."

Jin was about to continue when Myungeun interrupt."Yes, I thought that's why we broke up."

Jin shook his head and carefully place the box of donuts aside. He wraps his arms and make Myungeun to face him.

"I've never would do that to you. I was desperate. That's all I could say, I'm sorry Myungeun-ah."

"Why were you desperate? Was I a nuisance?"

"No. You weren't. My mom thought it would be better to block all sorts of attraction as I studied at America. Sorry, Myungeun."

He hugs her tightly. He misses her so much.

"Well.... So am I an attraction?"

Cheekily, he says, "A huge one."