Wedding Vows

-min yoongi & yoo jiae

Jiae thought that it would be a great idea to go and donate a few packets of her blood to a nearby hospital with Miae. It was her time to give out her personal information privately with the doctor. After giving a bit of her blood to the doctor, she waits patiently.

"Min Jiae, are you Min Jiae?"

"Yes, I am. Umm... what's wrong with my blood, doctor?"

"Are you sure, that you're perfectly healthy?"

"Yup. Yes, I am. Why?" The doctor's face saddens. "I have bad news for you Mrs. Min, you are suffering from a stage two cancer. You're lucky that you detected this earlier. Usually people would go and asks for us when the cancer has gone worse."

"C-cancer, doc?"

"Yes."

"I can't, I can't have cancer now."

"Well... umm... you're lucky. You should go and meet a specialist. They'll know what to do."

It felt like the world has gone pitch black for Jiae. Cancer? Now? She have twins to take care of. And having her husband so busy with his photography company wouldn't help either.

At least, I still got a family. She thought to herself. "Miae-ah, I got cancer." She say to her sister when she got out making Miae almost splutter her drink. "Cancer?! Is this true?"

Jiae bites her lips and starts to sob quietly. "Yes, yes it is." Miae hugs Jiae and pats her gently on the back. "It's okay, there, there it's okay."

-at hospital
Jiae waited for her turn patiently. Miae held her hand as she smiles to Jiae. "You're going to be alright."

"Min Jiae?" Both of the girls look ahead. "I'll wait outside." Miae says to Jiae and she nodded her head. Jiae went inside with a thumping heart. She finally sits down and look at the doctor.

"Well, doctor?"

"It's true you've been diagnosed with a stage two cancer. But it's okay. We have ways to cure your disease because you are just a stage two. I recommend some of these brochures." Jiae accepts the brochures from the doctor. She bows a bit to the doctor. "Thank you doctor." She meets Miae at the waiting area. "So?"

"Some brochures to look through, and some websites too. Umm... unnie, I feel like I want to go home."

"Sure, sis!"

-at home

"Jiyoon-ah! Don't forget to eat the vegetables."

"But mommmm.... it's green and I kind of dislike green stuff especially the one with leaves."

"Honey, you should eat those green, with leaves stuff. It will make you healthier."

"Okayyy.." Jiyoon just said that but she give some of the veggies to her dog. "Good boy, Chuck!" She pats his head before bringing the plate to the sink. "Mom! I finished it."

"Well, well, well, seems like I found the culprit that feeds Chuck the veggies."

"Umm... Surprise?"

"Next time, those veggies should go to your tummy not Chuck's."

"Okayy... can I do my homework now?"

"Sure, honey." Jiae dries off her hand and start to prepare the table for Yoongi. He always come home late but he ate some of it before going to bed. The doorbell suddenly rings and when Jiae looks at the door, she is surprise to see Yoongi.