Success!! ||BTS&LOVELYZ

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I got too sleepy.

CONGRATS URI LOVELYZ!! You guys deserve the award. In your next comeback, let's try to do better!!!

🏆🏆🌹🌹🌹🎉🎉🎉

Requested by; yoonaes-
-jeon jungkook & jung yein

Requested by; yoonaes- -jeon jungkook & jung yein

My Cheeky Girlfriend.

Do you have a girlfriend who's so cheeky, you can't trust her in your daily life? I have a girlfriend. More like a soulmate. Why I called her cheeky? Well... I guess she have been making new friends over the summer break, and come back as a cheeky person. People would misunderstand her for being a pervert. But it's not pervert, its cheeky!

"Jungkook-a, I guess your white shirt looks in shape today!" Say Yein with a wink and a cheeky grin making me feel hot. I promise to help today, so I did and I forgot that I was wearing a white shirt. And it is sticking to my body, making my abs revealing. I decide to tease my girlfriend who's happily playing with the water hose.

"Ya, Yein."

"Hmm." She immediately is taken aback and start to avoid me who keeps flirting with her. "I thought you said I was in shape today?"

"I-i di-didn't me-me-mean f-f-for you to c-come clos-ser."

"Oh, Yein. You look very..." I bite my lips making her even more redder.

"Stop being such a pervert! Don't you see I'm blushing here!" I laugh by her nervous outburst. "Good for you, who asks you to be such a cheeky girlfriend?"

"Waa... I just learn it over at camp about a fun way to tease. I don't know that I will earn my self a pervert boyfriend."

"Haha..."

"But you want to know something?"

"What?"

"This suits you the best!" Yein says as she spray the water towards him making him look like a wet puppy. Wanting revenge, Jungkook grabs her by the waist and they both scream together as they eventually get wet.

"Mmm... baby blue shirt matches you too." Jungkook said to Yein as he kisses her cheek making her blush before she realise the whole meaning.

"YA JUNGKOOK!!"

-kim taehyung & ryu sujeong