party || JHS&LMJ

arriving at the party, mijoo felt alive. after weeks of burying herself in completing her endless bundle of assignments, she's finally free!

to commemorate the fact that she finished presenting her assignments and is left with a week before graduation, she decided on the best thing she would do; party so hard she could not remember it the next day.

she went with seo jisoo who disappear as soon as they enter the double doors of the frat house. the popular frat house; maga hanz. it houses a lot of hidden genius who hides behind the cover of silly drunken college boys when actually half of them could even work at NASA if they want to.

mijoo grabs the drinks and cheers with a bunch of random people. she also meet up with some of her friends but only stops by to say hey before going off again. she played various drunken challenges and games and was so sure that she thinks she's now intoxicated by alcohol.

the only thing keeping her sane was the fact that she does not wish to sleep with a stranger!

however, when she woke up the next morning with a banging headache, she is now an owner to a maga hanz ring!

but that fact was only known to her when she grab a hangover soup with seo jisoo and yoo jiae. "when did a maga hanz become your boyfriend?" jiae asks as she looks at her fourth finger.

owning a ring wasn't a big deal. but owning a maga hanz's ring is a big deal— no scratch that, a humongous deal.

the ring is a symbol of the maga hanz brothers' friendship. it's like owning those bff forever bracelets with your friends in middle school. unfortunately, the middle schoolers are rich, smart and take a big deal out of these rings.

owning a maga hanz ring means that you are practically married to the maga hanz member and this stuff spreads fast than wind. once they saw you with a maga hanz ring, it's like being pregnant 9 months. people would become wary of you no matter where you go and no one would approach in fear of rubbing you in the wrong way.

if one messes with a maga hanz, one must endure the maga hanz.

that's their stupid quote.

and mijoo could feel herself vomit from cringe.

"damn, why did you say that now? i met with other people earlier." mijoo said as she quickly try to get the ring off her finger. "i mean... it's big ring. i thought you notice it as soon as you brush your teeth." jiae retorted.

"well, i didn't." mijoo hiss as she puts the ring onto the table.

"you know, this stuff are pretty big deal for them. remember when jisoo dated that maga hanz member." jiae's reminder made jisoo groans as she remember that period of life. "it was like having vampire cooties. you better find the maga hanz member and return it back to him quick." she advises.

"can't i just throw it away?" mijoo suggests as she glares at the ring. it was as if the metal ring is a cursed ring.

"are you still drunk?" jiae said, in other ways, meant that mijoo is a crazy girl and those stuff would never work out well.

"just find the maga hanz who propose to you yesterday and get over with it. it's not that hard to find a stupid maga hanz who propose to you while you're drunk." jisoo said as she slurps the soup.

but contrary to what jisoo said, it was very, very hard.

drunk maga hanz who make stupid decisions are handful, but loyal maga hanz who keep their mouth shut on those stupid decisions is the whole house. even if mijoo said she wanted to get the ring off her chest, the boys wouldn't open their mouth to say who it is.