Don't II MYG&YJA

"Don't, just don't." Jiae warns Yoongi as she see him moving an inch. "I will not give you the permission to hurt me again, Yoongi. My heart is broken enough. My pride is torn enough. If you have an ounce of human decency, go away." Jiae pleads as she gulps her saliva.

Her wavering eyes that pierce his soul felt like a thousand knives. "But Jiae..." He pleads but stops when he see a tear drop from her eye. "Please." Jiae's request weaken his knees. Hating himself so much, he turns around and run the opposite direction. Away from Jiae, away from the one thing that kept him sane to hopefully at least, gain some kind of relief towards the love of his life.

Jiae feels her knees weaken and immediately fallen from the shaking heart. Slowly, she sobs out her tears as her heart yearns for the man who broke her too many times.

"Why is our fate so cruel?!" They shout for the heavens to hear inside their heart.

The following week, Jiae tucks her hair behind her ear as she proceed to wipe the tables as usual. She is in the cleaning duty as her co-worker has the ordering duty. As Jiae turns to find another messy table, her eyes flinched with the sight of a back. She knew the back so well. But her mind accuses herself to be hallucinating as she knew he was too busy to even look her way moreover to be walking in that street.

Yoongi's name becomes too famous for her to comprehend. His face is everywhere making Jiae more scared of going out of her house. She was scared that she would take her time to admire his face. His button nose with his ambitious eyes and his slow, charming smile that blooms in the ad. Only the heavens know how much she misses the lad and how much she loves him. Enough to be the dummy who waited for him no matter how long it was.

Yoongi has been standing at the other side of the street for sometime. Holding his camera just right. He knows that it is wrong. He should never be on the streets as being caught in the middle of the crowd is the worst thing ever. But his legs brought him here, the place where his heart yearns for long. Her black hair has been coloured to a brown hair, making her white complexion graceful than ever. The smiles she offered to the other customers makes him annoyingly jealous, although he knew that her smile was not even sincere. Only the heavens know how much he misses her.

"Hyung!" Yoongi glance at his back and smiles to his friend before casually settling the camera back inside his bag.

Not matter what happen, no one should know that she's here. He thought as he receive the energy drink. "Hey, where did you find this street? Is it a really awesome one, we should a film MV here, what do you think, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he sips the drink.

"I agree totally. Let's take a few photos for sampling." He decided.

Three months later, the group enters the cafe with big smiles and positive energy. "Hello! Hello!.." They greets the staff one by one. Apart of their routine before starting to film their MV. Yoongi's eyes keeps wandering through the workers that are behind the counter, on standby in case anyone needs drinks.

Yoongi knew he should've never cross the line. Their relationship ended due to his selfish needs. But he couldn't help it. He just wants to see her again. At the very least, he wants to see her smile. Then, he promise he'll be good for another three years. Probably.

"Hyung, do you want a drink?" Hoseok asks as he notice his friend keeps glancing at the workers section like an anxious man. "Ah? What do you mean? I was just looking around." His actions defy his reasons as his eyes keep on looking at one corner of the set and nowhere else.

Jin smiles looking at the concept drawings. Ah, a dreamy cafe concept. Imaging the sight of him drinking coffee romantically just like all those male models have been doing made him giddy. He was already thinking of suggesting a few touch-ups to make the set much more romantic. But then, a sight of a woman halts his day dreaming completely.