Free

Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster) X Lee Soojung (Baby Soul)

The situation is hectic. Namjoon keeps hiding, unsure where's the enemy and the victim. He rolls on his back to the wall. He refill his gun and keeps looking out for any sign of human being. The enemy keeps throwing them canon balls. Which cause smoke and death. Namjoon moves forward, soon enough he spot an enemy. He knew because the colour of the enemy's jacket was green. He shot the enemy once at the heart and he moves again.

He hears a click at the back of his head and he puts both of his hands on the head, dropping the weapon he hold. The enemy grabs him on the shoulder, harsh but Namjoon knew that it's a girl based on how strong she grips him. Just when they reach at a safer place, a canon ball is fired and the girl got injured. Namjoon is about to shot the girl dead when they made an eye contact. Namjoon stunned cause her eyes looks familiar. He almost pull the trigger when the girl made a violent move to his legs that he fall on his back. He mutter curses as he tries to get up.

The girl got to her position and held a gun to his head.

"I am not going to say this twice. Go to that building, reach level 55th. Shoot the slaves from there. All the bad guys are there."

The girl swiftly keeps her gun and takes out a knife. He thought she was going to stab him, instead she stabs the enemy behind her. Because of smoke, the girl disappear quickly. Namjoon doesn't know why but he follows her orders. When he reaches 55th floor, the windows of the building has already show a clear image of the slaves on the rooftop of the next building. He looks around before crouching down and takes out a sniper. Professionally, he shoots all the slaves up at the rooftop.

Maybe because it's his lucky day, he saw the big boss of the group and shoot him. Thrice.

He feels satisfy and gone back home with lighter shoulder. But he wonder about the girl. She seems extremely familiar, her voice too. And... why on earth would an enemy gives him information about the best position to shoot all the slaves?

He strips off himself from the equipment and shower himself with warm water. After that, he reach for his phone to contact Seokjin, a friend from the same college. As he dries his hair, he calls Seokjin.

"Yah! I want to meet you."

"Ah... Let me rest, will you? Fine, fine, I could feel your sulking expression here. Meet you at The Hut at 10pm."

They agree and Namjoon got ready for their meet. When he arrives, Seokjin is not there yet. He orders a drink and looks at the door for Seokjin when a girl sits opposite her.

"Can I help you?"

She wears a poker expression with a black sunglasses. One glance, he could mistook her as a celebrity.

"I want you to endure this pain."

"What?"

The girl shot his leg. Making him shout. The girl is quite a good actress, she calls 911. The customers shock and it becomes a havoc for a few minutes until the ambulance comes and take Namjoon away. He feels dizzy and pass out.

Before he pass out, he could see the girl opening her black sunglasses.

"You'll make it."

When he wakes up, the girl is playing with a gun beside him.

"Whoa... whoa... drop the gun."

"You're awake."

The girl swiftly keep her gun.

"How did you feel?"

It took Najoon a few seconds to process the information.

"YOU SHOT ME!!"