200%

Sequel to 100%

Right after the accident, Jimin got cold with Kei and changes his secretary. He also migrate to America to take care of the business there.

25 May 2015
Kei finally graduates with a degree on Business Management Department. She smells the fresh air before getting inside the Park Corps and works as an Executive Manager not the Secretary.

While arranging her office stuff, she drops an old frame and there's a photo of her and Jimin. Making a heart using their arms, they eye-smile to the camera. Kei sighs as she picks it up and got suck into flashback.

25 May 2013
"Kei, please!"

"Okay, Mr. Park. Just once."

*Flash*

"Let me see!"

"Aish! I don't look okay at all."

"Ani! You look pretty and cute, though."

"Again, again..."

"What?"

"You lying."

"Yah! I am speaking from my heart, okay? No lying or conning lines here."

"Sheesh."

"You still don't believe me, Kei?!"

Kei shook her head making Jimin dissatisfy and chase her. Kei shouts and surprise as Jimin grabs her by the waist and twirls it around.

"You're cute and pretty."
__
Kei smiles at the sudden memory. She bite her lips.

"What's wrong with me?"

She looks up and saw the familiar corridor where there's a coffee machine.

"Kei! Kei! Coffee?"

"Mr. Park, can you do it?"

"Of course I van! All we need to do is put the packet inside the mug, push this button- ouch!"

"Mr. Park!"

Kei grabs tissues and pats it to Jimin's hands. Not leaving a single drop.

"I'm fine! I am."

"But-"

"Stop making me feel like baby so much. Although, I enjoy it. But just understand!"

Jimin walks away, mad of Kei. Kei sighs and calls his name.

"Mr. Park! Don't you want to learn to brew coffee?"

Jimin looks at her. His eyes sparkles.

"Can I?"

"Sure, properly this time."

Kei shooks her head again.

"I must be tired."

She walks again and spots the janitor closet.

"Come here!"

"Why are we hiding, Mr-"

"Don't! Mr. Han will probably hear you. He has sharp ears."