HER dorm

Kim Seokjin X Park Myungeun

I chuckle when I read the texts she sent me. (Look media!)

"Even though so, I am still coming!"

Seokjin happily skips to Myungeun's dorm. On the way, he tries very hard to hide from his fans which seems to be everywhere. He can't blame them. He is fabulous. He chuckles when he remembered how Myungeun hates it when he starts to talk about how awesome he is.

He rings the bell. Hearing a soft 'wait!' He decided to wait patiently then. However rather than Myungeun, Yein appears in front of the door.

"Yein?"

"Yup! Do you want to meet Myungeun Unnie?"

"As always. Where's she?"

"She's hiding, good luck finding her!"

Said Yein before passing through Seokjin to go meet a friend. Seokjin enters the dorm and sighs. Not because of the dorm's hygiene, that is surprisingly cleans on that day. But the fact that he have to walk around the house searching for just one person.

After the heavy schedule, he's too tired to search for Myungeun. So, he did what he always did.

He cooks her favourite food.

Myungeun could smell the aromatic scent of her favourite food. So, quietly she steps into the kitchen. Her plan to surprise Seokjin is completely ruined when she accidentally made a squeak sound on the wooden floor.

Seokjin knew she was coming. That way always work. But he decide to just stay dense to please Myungeun who's always having a hard time pranking him back. But he blushes hardly when he realise that Myungeun didn't prank him like the usual. Instead she back-hugs him and snuggle in closer.

"Can I taste some?"

"S-sure."

"Are you stammering?"

"N-no."

"Haha! You're so cute, Mr. Kim."

Myungeun pinch his cheeks as she slurp the soup on the spoon where Seokjin held it for her.

"Yah, yah... whatever, JIN."

"I told you to go home."

"Do I always go home when you said that?"

They chuckle and Seokjin continue to cook as Myungeun assist him.