Flashback

Kim Namjoon X Lee Soojung

The sun would always shine,

And her house wouldn't get blue,

Because at nine,

She still be cuddling with you.

But all must end...

Because even Beauty's freedom ends when she steps into the massive castle.

She steps into the massive temptation that brought her fortune but takes him, for return.

She steps inside the apartment. Touching the walls as she goes deeper. She teared up as she saw the familiar photo of him carrying her on his shoulder as they run to touch the sky.

'How naive were we? We couldn't touch the sky because them we'll lose the ground that represents our reality.'

She chuckles. Even if the apartment was abandon for years, she still could smell his perfume around the house.

Flashbacks flash before her eyes as she reach the kitchen where he wouldn't hesitate to kiss her stinky mouth after a good sleep. The place where backhugs and shy morning kisses are usually shared.

She looks at living room where they could be cuddling while watching a sci-fi movie that he would rent. She wouldn't ever get bored cause he is always there to explain it back to her.

She still remember they drank beer and pass out on the couch. She still remember the hours of torture studying he would arrange for her.

The flashback make her guilt.

Why can't she realise it sooner? Now... He's gone.

Gone to follow HIS dream after tired of waiting for her to step onto the ground back. Where he would always be there to embrace her.

She starts sobbing.

"There, there don't start crying."

Her sobbing becomes frequent when she gets to hug him and hear his voice.

"Namjoon-ah... I'm scared if I leave you again."

"Oh... Kim Soojung, you will never leave me. We're married, honey. We're married after all those challenges. See? You're still on the sky that represents your dream and the best thing is that I'm with you too."

She hate the flashback but they actually the one who make her closer to him who yes, is now her husband who would share daily kisses and hugs with her. Every day.

And like Beauty, she succeed in getting out of the massive castle but along with her true love.